Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Child

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
This sounds a bit rare but me and the one i married with in RP want a child in RP we already have the room for it set up and now find one. so if you want to be our child. reply and say why you want to be out child. (other people can post wich stuff in MC look liek toys)

Spark

Broken
People have kids but they are usually adopted or have fast forwarded the time to make them be the right age. Are you looking for someone to RP as a kid?

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I don't think anyone would do that.. It would be quite boring to RP as a 2 - 4 year old kid... Unless you play dumb and steal peoples stuff and such... Hmm...

Axell

Lord of Altera
I don't think anyone would do that.. It would be quite boring to RP as a 2 - 4 year old kid... Unless you play dumb and steal peoples stuff and such... Hmm...
I play dumb and steal peoples stuff... But I already have 2 RP characters.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
thea roleplayed as a child lol.
and do what alvice does and rp like your chil is there but it's not really
she does things like *adjusts the baby on her hip* and stuff like that

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I think were going off topic. I used this tocseek someone to rp as child. Or tell me stuff in MC that look like toys.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I dont have 1 but ask dplatz (his forum name) he makees great skins for freee. (sorry for late rep was on school camp)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
If there are any problems I could rp as your child, as long as you're ok with your child being possessed and eyes slightly dripping with a black venom.. but I'm not quite sure thats the kind of child you two had imagined or hoped for... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.