Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Ciaria Caedit

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Relations
Robert Senatoor - Loved - Her father, she loves and idolizes him. She wants to be like him when she is older.
Faelandi Senatoor - Loved - Her mother. She was the active parent in her childhood because her father was so busy.
Rhaella Senatoor - Loved - Her sister and her best friend. She doesn't know what to do when she is away from her.
Rhaenor Senatoor - Loved - Her youngest brother. She helps take care of him when ever she can.
Ylva - Befriended - She has welcomed Morella into her home and is actually very very nice.
Wulfe - Liked - A cute little girl she met. Her comments are rather silly but she likes her well enough.
Idon - Liked - An man that looked a lot like Frost but had green tattoos.. He seems nice enough though.
Lucius - Neutral - He seems alright, she has had little interation with the man but from what she can tell he seems nice enough.
Lyyrah - Unsure - Such a clumsy clumsy woman. She heard that she gets hurt a lot...
Frost - Unsure - He seems terribly confused and kept asking her if things were real. He made her scared at one point saying someone was coming to get her... She isn't sure what to think.
Tybalt - Wary - Robert warned her about him...
See kids, that's why you don't go to Azerport, all the crazy people with their theories and thoughts of freedom and that they'll be coming after you.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
See kids, that's why you don't go to Azerport, all the crazy people with their theories and thoughts of freedom and that they'll be coming after you.
Fronslin is from Heirax, he just bums around Azerport when he thinks it's time to visit his kids :3

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
*Cough cough* This is uh... updated-
Don't read if you don't wasn't spoilers into the character and nearly all of this is NOT IC knowledge- :p

Gaby

Lord of Altera
*doesn't want spoilers*

Brian: hey, Ciaria's profile has spoilers so in case you want to read and stuff
Me: I dun wanna read lol i will learn in due time

*clicks profile cause bored*
*reads spoiler*

gonna pretend I never read the relations.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Finally added relations and such. She is currently in Alpen and well be for the next year. So if you wanna RP you just gotta find her. :heart:
Sorry @Lady Alec @Immerael about my sudden disappearance.. My computer wouldn't let me log back into the server so assume she just went to a tent. :p

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
This character is getting shelved to open an account for one of my other characters I am making active again.
If you need to know where she is she has returned to Lithuli after working on Alpen Rose.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
We actually just got a dwarven archetect in praelidium if you ever play this char again i can set her up to learn from him^^

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
She will be active again soon-ish considering what is going on with the character. Just got to remake a skin and figure out account stuffs. :p

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updated: Skins are doone and the character is active-ish. Mainly upon request and will primarily be in Queen's Port as its caretaker.