Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Ciaria Caedit

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Boops updates, added a new dress (will do skin soooon) and necklace that was recently gifted to her!

Also updated relations for Eimar @UmbraSicarius

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
that moment you realize your char doesn't know her least hated color and gifts her two items exactly in that color glad she liked them though.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Finally got around to updating this, should be all new. Mainly new goals and relations with other misc updates mixed in.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updated a lot. Added skills to the third post with songs she can play-

Will fix things up better once I get back to my computer tuesday.

Also she is my main now as I figure out account-character placement.

Breif Journal entry/RP blurp I will throw out everyonce in awhile. Definitely inspired by another's profile, cough cough..

"Everything was in place, the area looked extravagant as I finished decorating the room. The many hours I spent working were all worth it in this moment. This will be a evening we won't soon forget if all goes well. All that was left was the empty center piece to the table. It was the last and most important part of this tradition. I looked in the mirror one last time before setting out to collect what was left missing."

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
A few tiny updates here and there nothing amazing really. Added fears and relations. Also finally added media for those songs she can play.

ICly is a bit down on the weather but will be fine after a bit of rest.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
wow these songs you put that your char can play really add to the atmosphere, when reading your char-profile.
If you ever play such a song IG, you should really link to the youtube-clip of the song :eek: Cool!!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Looooots of updates- They are all in purple.

If I missed someone please just gimme a poke-

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend

The streets of Queen's Port were eerily quiet on the cold spring night, no music flowed from the Riddle Wood Tree as it usually did most nights. The streets were empty of workers and trades men. In the inn, workers whispered rumors to each other about what had come to pass. The Lady Ciaria had requested a leave of absence from her duties to the town, leaving the workers without labor. Many wondered why? She had always been one to work her heart out until a project was done, never one to leave something unfinished..

Ciaria waited one week after the letter had arrived before accepting what was written inside.

Two figures knelled huddled within the darkness of the graveyard. One much smaller than the other. Both cloaked in shawls as black as a raven's feather.. The little one clung tightly to Ciaria, sobs of sadness escaping her lips as she sat in the cold night air. Ciaria patting the hair of the young one, trying her best to calm her as a few silent tears rolled down her own cheeks as well. Her body shook as she tried to hold herself together, not for herself, but for the one she was left with, his-.. her daughter Sel.

They knelled for what seemed like hours, staring at the stone before them. Neither wanting to read what was written before them. Neither ready to let go. Finally, the quiet resumed as Sel couldn't cry any longer. The silence only serving to make them feel even more alone.

Ciaria reached down, grabbing a single black rose before placing it on the stone that read,

Here Lies
Ky'Alu Chisholm
My Beloved

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Lots of updates to the profile as well as some new relations after her visit to Riseport.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
And another update- Much goals removed, changed relations and added another harp song inspired by recent events.