Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Civilization 5 (4,3,2,1)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Soooo, anyone still wanna play a game?

*Getting back to the original point, with the power of re-rail!*

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
can, but not Brave new world. Ive only got Gods and Kings and a bunch of civ packs.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I have a feeling its going to end the same way that "At War" game did when Hollowworld played it...
One unfortunate bugger got caught in a server full of our players, basically got ripped apart...

I may have also lost the entirity of Europe to (Naelwyn?)'s bombers.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Gonna whoop all ya asses, I'm so down.

-K9

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I have this game as well. If anyone wants to play a game or two send me an invite. My steam is BrianAT16.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I have the game, but I am terrible at it. :p
The key to Civ is to be so bad people think you're good. "He went as France but isn't going down culture? What a madman! We're all doomed!"

-K9

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Anyone up for a game of civ this evening? 4-6 players would be enough, and we only have to play 1-2 hours at a time, considering one game can take like 8 hours.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I'd be down, but part two of the event is on today, so it'd have to end at 7pm GMT (8pm BST). I'll get in on the next one!

-K9