Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Civilization V

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Joking, I do Random Civ every time. I just particularly enjoyed the quick game I had with Venice when I tested out every new Civ.

*breathes a loud sigh of relief*

Oh good. I often play the Celts but I play random just as much if not more than the Celts. It's fun to spice things up.

-K9

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
And my steam name is jakp25, so add away.

And I am also more than up for a game of Civ at any time. I have all the DLC's and Expansions and thanks to Civ being very thoughtful, can remove them if someone doesn't have one yet still wants to play.

xxSTARNOOBxx

Lord of Altera
Well.
I have The Gold Edition, gods and kings. If anyone wants to play my steam is just xxSTARNOOBxx :D
I can't wait for someone to play with

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
So I'm taking it that the gold edition was on sale recently, anyone want to tell me what's in there?

-K9

xxSTARNOOBxx

Lord of Altera
On steam it was 12 dollars yesterday, but I derped and bought a 50$ at best buy. It has gods And kings, and some more leaders. I think theres something else but I can't check atm

mr.locohobo

Legend of Altera
i have civilization but don't have gods and kings thou i will be getting a brave new world today

EDIT: i now have god and kings + brave new world

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
i have civilization but don't have gods and kings thou i will be getting a brave new world today

Get G&K before you get BNW, I know many people who've bough BNW and then regret buying it before G&K

-K9

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I have Civ 5
But none of the expansion packs :I

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I have Civ V and Gold Edition.
Can't afford Brave New World, its like 20 quid, got Civ: V and GE when it was on sale for around £10 total :D
Only played 12 hours, and haven't played in a few weeks, only played SP so far.
What do you get from BNW?