Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[CLOSED] Free Commissions! (aka I need practice)

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Title says it all, really.

I'm looking to improve my art sk1llz, and since I've seen a couple other threads of this ilk, I thought why not be a copycat and do my own.

I'm willing to attempt to draw pretty much any pose (though be warned that the more complicated, the less experience I will have with it).

My only limit (unless something obvious comes up that I missed) is that I will, for the moment, only draw one character per drawing (which is the usual anyway).

You can choose pose (as mentioned); whether it's a portrait, half, full body, etc.; b/w or colour... that kind of stuff.

I'll accept three requests, make the thread [CLOSED], then hopefully re-[OPEN] it for another set when I complete the first three.

Please provide at least one reference if you can.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing what y'all will have for me :) :heart:

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
Oh cool, your art looks great! Wanna try draw a potrait of Cyr? There's a link to his profile in my sig, with a ref pic there.
Thanks!

ToastySpam

Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend

ToastySpam

Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Will be a day late on these due to problems with my laptop. Should be back on track soon enough though.

ToastySpam

Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Last of the first set; doing these was fun so I might open another free set soon
lol it's only been like 7 months

Ok so yeah if three people could throw some characters at me they want drawn that'd be sweet. Just FYI they might not look like the pieces above as I'm trying out different techniques and things and also I have no clue what I'm doing help. Check the first post in this thread for more details.

Slots:

1: Finished
2: In progress
3: In progr3ss

Last edited: