Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cloud

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
*smirks* as the sun shines bright and shares his light. .
Waters rise and as in surprise they create
.. cloud..
Now I remember your name

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Well, only if you've the inspiration. I don't want to force you..
But it seems you found a lot inspiration, mind telling me the secret? (I'm still stuck with my own writings..)
Slowing way down, collaging pieces of experiences in real life or other wise and taking the smallest detail to turn the story a different way. Think of the story as a train, if you don't change anything the train will continue until it stops or you stop it, having one boring path until you get there, but if you change it... For example, in the story so far, a drawing of a family from a dying man has lead to the creation of a completely new town

Keep at it, you're an amazing writer, you'll find the motivation you seek :)

Bonus: Cloud's Diary: Part 1
Why me? Shortly as the fight was getting under way, Damien showed up, putting a slight spin on the mood at least. What can I say, he's a very positive person, that, or his stupidity does not know what being inappropriate is... No, it's definitely the positive thing.
I show up at the best of times :D