Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cloud

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
How so?

Um... confusing in what way, and yes, where Bane can see auras to sense people, he can smell peoples scent their aura leaves behind, as well as if they have been previously re-animated and if they possess an increased amount of magical abilities :)
And for some reason he could not smell my rebirth

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
I like the diary. I hope I can RP some more with Cloud in the future.
OHOH...can you please write down the rules for the chess-like-thingy? Or make a drawing of the board?

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
:3 Also, does that mean I have to write a backstory chapter and a diary and draw the chess board and make up the rules and draw sparky in celebration of his new thread?
Thought I'd run out of breath then :p
Sorry.... but take your time, I don't want you to stress about it. It was just a suggestion..
And maybe... very maybe I should redo my own character profile... maybe.... as some reward or something like that... (or as an excuse to get myself back to writing again..)

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
LadyMara said:
Sorry.... but take your time, I don't want you to stress about it. It was just a suggestion..
And maybe... very maybe I should redo my own character profile... maybe.... as some reward or something like that... (or as an excuse to get myself back to writing again..)
Actually I'm sorry, because I'm going to do all that anyway :D and does this mean you have found your motivation? :3

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ohoh... a like means I need to do it, doesn't it? *goes looking for her old character profile... last update... november/december 2012*
Well... at this moment... motivation... 0 K (absolute zero) because I'm tired and I have this annoying sound in my ear for over a day, but maybe tomorrow, after I worked myself through my homework.
I hope I will find some inspiration when I can write about Mara again.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
LadyMara said:
Ohoh... a like means I need to do it, doesn't it? *goes looking for her old character profile... last update... november/december 2012*
Well... at this moment... motivation... 0 K (absolute zero) because I'm tired and I have this annoying sound in my ear for over a day, but maybe tomorrow, after I worked myself through my homework.
I hope I will find some inspiration when I can write about Mara again.
If my previous help didn't.. Help, then another good piece of advice would be to go for a walk, maybe for 10 minutes, as it helps to clear your head so you can create your character from the ground up :)