Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Coastal Forest Village] Elkron

Matto225

The White Mage
I like :3 How big shall it be (how much space is needed)? If you could build it next to the fields, you have my full support! :)

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
indeed next to the farms maybe at where the ugly storage is now
It uses The MC circle template but a 10 by ten square should fit perfect and this version is only 16 blocks high

I could make it a little bigger in a 14 by 14 square making it 20 blocks high

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
indeed next to the farms maybe at where the ugly storage is now
Yeah... thats a very friendly thing to say... its someones home who has been farming enthusiastically every day on the server, he has been creating potions, everything... to day his home is ufly isnt very nice, especially when he could of made a nice big one... not being horrid but dont call any building ugly, even if you think it is... ;)

Jeroxia

Good
Yeah... thats a very friendly thing to say... its someones home who has been farming enthusiastically every day on the server, he has been creating potions, everything... to day his home is ufly isnt very nice, especially when he could of made a nice big one... not being horrid but dont call any building ugly, even if you think it is... ;)
I might have build him a nice mill where his ''home'' was.... But Ill make it nice and homely for him

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Moreover considered griefing if you don't ask him beforehand ;), especially considering how one of the mayors just told you to do so but you already wrote in past tense as If you already did it oO.

Jeroxia

Good
Ow and ehhh The animal pens are getting quite smal for all the sheep in it... Can i build em slightly larger?

Matto225

The White Mage
Minecraft Username: KingDuffyz
Roleplay Name: Tal-Gruth
Race: Nord (Human)
Rp profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/kingduffyz.16864/
Preferred job: Blacksmith, miner, innkeeper, hunter.
What you feel you would add to the town: A respectful man with a great attitude, that shall serve the town with all he has got and to help one and all.
Welcome to the town! An innkeeper is just what we need! :)

I'm now back in the UK (was gone for the past 4 days) so i'l be active and doing stuff, so mesage me if you need me :)