Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Coastal Forest Village] Elkron

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Just in case culneaj has forgotten I will still be paying you 1000 R, as i have not seen you very much over your last few paydays, i just need some evidence of your alchemy, I also think you deserve a 250 R bonus for your hard work. Here is an example of the kind treatment Elkrons citizens get as long as they give something to the community!

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
i have been mining to be able to build the barn and the mill.... Does that count?

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Look, you get paid once a contract is secured between you and us, I am fully able to belive that you mined for the mill and im sure you did, but nothing was stopping you from taking supplies from the chests or buying it off Auction House. That is why we have secured contracts to be sure you are not 'cheating' for your wages. We are fully grateful for your contribution to the town with your windmill and farm pens, but, and this is a message to anyone considering joining the town, no wages are paid without a contract, your contract secures your job in elkron, you are paid for CONTRIBUTING to the town, which you have done, but we can only find alchemy and mining as our only profitable industry, so by securing these contracts we are also securing your pay as well as the towns economy, as we currently have, i think, no tax, and im not sure on the plans of taxes for the future, Matto is a very busy person at the moment. Is this all clear now?

Also Matt I hope I am not looking as if im trying to 'replace' you, i just know your very busy at the moment ;)

Chambius

Villager
Minecraft Username:Chambius
Roleplay Name:Chambius
Race:Human/Wood Elf
Rp profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/chambiuss-application-approved-sally.16955/#post-187236 <--- That is my application with my RP introduction
Preferred job:Hunter/Forester
What you feel you would add to the town:Taking the role of a hunter, I feel I would be able to provide the village with furs and meats, the common gatherings from animals. not only this, but I would also be happy to keep the village stocked up with arrows and bows, so that there is ALWAYS leather armor and arrows available for the towns people. To enhance this I could sell dyed leather armor. I have run a town before named 'Forestedge' with over 60 residents and a pine wood build policy, so I know the dynamics of towns. I have strong views on sustainability in real life, so I can't help but reproduce animals and plant trees constantly to make the place more aesthetically pleasing, and also because many woodcutters fail to replant. I am looking for a small town to live in a contribute to enhance, rather than use the town as my protection whilst I gain power. I don't want power at all, happy just being a humble hunter in a village. Look forward to joining :)

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Chambius said:
Rp profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/chambiuss-application-approved-sally.16955/#post-187236 <--- That is my application with my RP introduction
What you feel you would add to the town:Taking the role of a hunter, I feel I would be able to provide the village with furs and meats, the common gatherings from animals. not only this, but I would also be happy to keep the village stocked up with arrows and bows, so that there is ALWAYS leather armor and arrows available for the towns people. To enhance this I could sell dyed leather armor. I have run a town before named 'Forestedge' with over 60 residents and a pine wood build policy, so I know the dynamics of towns. I have strong views on sustainability in real life, so I can't help but reproduce animals and plant trees constantly to make the place more aesthetically pleasing, and also because many woodcutters fail to replant. I am looking for a small town to live in a contribute to enhance, rather than use the town as my protection whilst I gain power. I don't want power at all, happy just being a humble hunter in a village. Look forward to joining :)
Very, very good application, expect us to get back to you as soon as we can! :)

Matto225

The White Mage
Accepted! Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, the forum is quite fond of unwatchng this thread for me >.> Thanks Edward and Jeroxia for the heads up! :)

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
As our beloved town mayor, Matto, has left our server, he has left me the duty of controlling the town, therefore I am making a brand new thread for elkron now!

Long live Elkron!
(please can an admin lock this thread)