Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Coronation of Marr

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera

►▷ HEAR YE, HEAR YE ◁◄
The town crier walks from town to town, city to kingdom, announcing this event.
Posters are pinned in the Crossroads, and the occasional, main cities.

☩Princess Alanna Marr Rhett & Sir Sigurd the Witty will be crowned the new monarchs of House Marr.☩
☩This crowning will happen upon the Second of Mistset☩

☩Bring your peace and not your weapons, let your hostility remain on your land☩

Date of the Coronation August 9th, 2015
Time of Coronation {10:00 am PST}
Event Type Violent (OOC) Peaceful (IC)

Place of Coronation The Grand Cathedral

@Kyle1322 @The Courier @Tybalt

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I saw what you posted in the other thread, and wanted to say that the reason I have not attended any of your events is due to the fact that I have no appropriate characters. I am sorry that things impacted you, as well. I wish you luck with this one. >.>

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
I saw what you posted in the other thread, and wanted to say that the reason I have not attended any of your events is due to the fact that I have no appropriate characters. I am sorry that things impacted you, as well. I wish you luck with this one. >.>
You have to run a server and live your life outside of the server every day, I'm not hurt at all, but you did mention The Noble's Ball the first time it happened and it really made my day. Thank you for the amazing effort you're putting into the server and I honestly appreciate it. I wouldn't be able to make these events without you, and I hope you can attend future events :)

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Woah that was fast.

Long live the Queen?

Also as much as I'd love to lurk on things like this too, I'm in the same boat as Som. None of my characters would feel remotely comfortable attending.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I'll /tentatively/ be there. As Regent of Tambry, it only makes sense that I be there, but IRL I may be working...

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I find it somewhat annoying that the faction's decided to elect those who committed REGICIDE against their actual legitimate QUEEN as the "new" monarchy.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Also to say, Violence is allowed, as it is a violent region, but unless someone outside the group of people getting elected starts it, we wont be.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera