Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Coronation of Marr

Ace19

Lord of Altera
Colonies killed tribe cheifs and took control over their land. . .DIdnt see the indians making petitions to ask them to leave did you?

The Courier

Lord of Altera
More so: "Probably best to stay away from the country with the leader who killed their own Queen, for everyone's own good", yeah?
Saying "Their" own Queen means Landir at one point was a Marrian, but that's not true. So it'd be "Let's stay away from the country that was conquered."

samsam223

Lord of Altera
How about we add the colour red to this coronation...

The Red Coronation... To die for.

I like the colour Red, Rubies.. Blood Red Rubies... Almost to the point of overkill.

Perhaps a Red Wedding too?... I'd kill to go there...

Maybe a Red Funeral.. A deep scarlet dress.. Wouldn't catch a corpse there.

Maybe!! Who needs blue.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Marr's people has always been divided in the opinion of their leader. There was once a point where Lavoyard manipulated the population into attempting to kill their King. All I can say is that RP is RP. Although I am not too awefully thrilled on the outcome.

But if the people of Marr did have a huge problem with Landir. Then they should kill him. That worked for my characters 10/10 times if they didn't like them.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Marr's people has always been divided in the opinion of their leader. There was once a point where Lavoyard manipulated the population into attempting to kill their King. All I can say is that RP is RP. Although I am not too awefully thrilled on the outcome.

But if the people of Marr did have a huge problem with Landir. Then they should kill him. That worked for my characters 10/10 times if they didn't like them.
See? This man has the idea!

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Basically with this claim you've both opened yourselves up to the assassination attempts that have always been an unspoken given with any royal character.
While the methods are different and the scale smaller, this could easily blow up to the scale of something like the Wars of the Roses if you're not careful. Marr (England) could split itself down the middle with two rival branches of Marr vying for the throne.

Very interesting, yes yes.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Why are we disputing this? Go IC, scout out information, do rebellions, commit noble shade, it's all IC peps.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
As much as I'm up for discussion and debate, I know majority of the people will say this is terrible, a bad idea and will try to make their point across. And the thing is, I see your point already, and so have everyone that's involved in the coronation. Yes, he killed the last queen and everyone is upset about it, but of course this isn't the only time regicide is committed. If it was, there wouldn't be multiple words for it. And I'm sure every damn time a King/Queen was murdered, the people were upset. Obviously you would be.
From what I see, the re-post's about Landir and now Alanna's position is just you guys trying to (for a lack of a better word) insult him/me and his character. He understands and sees what you guys said. I have seen what you guys said- it keeps alerting me with the same posts of "But Landir killed the Queen, that's treason, why is he on the throne?"
He is on the throne because he is more powerful. He killed a queen with supporters, and if he did that- doesn't that make him more powerful now? Natural Selection and all that stuff?

*Waits for everyone to tell her wrong and say another thing about the Coronation and Landir*

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
As much as I'm up for discussion and debate, I know majority of the people will say this is terrible, a bad idea and will try to make their point across. And the thing is, I see your point already, and so have everyone that's involved in the coronation. Yes, he killed the last queen and everyone is upset about it, but of course this isn't the only time regicide is committed. If it was, there wouldn't be multiple words for it. And I'm sure every damn time a King/Queen was murdered, the people were upset. Obviously you would be.
From what I see, the re-post's about Landir and now Alanna's position is just you guys trying to (for a lack of a better word) insult him/me and his character. He understands and sees what you guys said. I have seen what you guys said- it keeps alerting me with the same posts of "But Landir killed the Queen, that's treason, why is he on the throne?"
He is on the throne because he is more powerful. He killed a queen with supporters, and if he did that- doesn't that make him more powerful now? Natural Selection and all that stuff?

*Waits for everyone to tell her wrong and say another thing about the Coronation and Landir*
With that attitude, you're just asking for it-

Personally, I've no doubts that Landir is..."more powerful", I guess you could say. Perhaps more powerful in a combat type way, sure! If you put a thread up that is about an event, where the event in question is the result of an occurrence that not too many people are pleased with(using the same argument made on a lot of threads that get discussion on them), expect people to state their opinions, yeah? Some people may be wrong, some people may be right. It's all to be seen in-character in the days coming up before and after the coronation. But I do have to say, it's been stated many times before when people put things like this:
A sad attitude to have, but if you're going for sparking more issues, that's the way to go about it!

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
With that attitude, you're just asking for it-

Personally, I've no doubts that Landir is..."more powerful", I guess you could say. Perhaps more powerful in a combat type way, sure! If you put a thread up that is about an event, where the event in question is the result of an occurrence that not too many people are pleased with(using the same argument made on a lot of threads that get discussion on them), expect people to state their opinions, yeah? Some people may be wrong, some people may be right. It's all to be seen in-character in the days coming up before and after the coronation. But I do have to say, it's been stated many times before when people put things like this:

A sad attitude to have, but if you're going for sparking more issues, that's the way to go about it!
I don't see what attitude you're inferring to but I'll take it.
Of course I put up the thread knowing what is to come and who wast to comment and express their opinions. I was the one who was Pro-Opinion Expressing. It's just that I expect more than the same things over and over as the defense of your reasoning, if there was any at all.
If your question was "Why is Landir King if he killed the last Queen?" the answer that I've given already is "He is married to Alanna." If that answer is not good enough for you, then I'm sorry but that's what I have for you.

The "sad attitude" you're talking about is me actually putting into words what you've done already, and what others will plan to do. If that's what people want, then go ahead.