Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Count Alexander Silversand

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Added:
More to the Activity log
Note:
Athryl was the one to do the killing blow followed by Scar removing his head with his mace. Also he does not remember who killed him because of the memory lost associated with revivals unless someone who knows tells him.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Updated... had to add a new section just for you xD

On another note. Hopefully this char will become active soon. But more likely to stay inactive seeing as I have little motivation to play him ;_;
I'll work on that motivation :)
*sends Alex on a task to kill Morna*

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Uh... well, I brought this character back for a short time and he was murdered.
I do not honestly think I will be reviving him...
He had a good run but in the end he was rather boring.

;-;

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Uh... well, I brought this character back for a short time and he was murdered.
I do not honestly think I will be reviving him...
He had a good run but in the end he was rather boring.

;-;
WHAT!!!!! I just built that amazing warehouse, and wanted him to go on the Kavdek trip to give him purpose again!!!!!

It has literally just been less then 24 hours

....whoever murdered him, will answer to the Brotherhood (cus Marr gives trials....ain't planning on letting this murderer getting away)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
WHAT!!!!! I just built that amazing warehouse, and wanted him to go on the Kavdek trip to give him purpose again!!!!!

It has literally just been less then 24 hours

....whoever murdered him, will answer to the Brotherhood (cus Marr gives trials....ain't planning on letting this murderer getting away)
All I will say is... You [Redacted]... and I doubt the brotherhood would kill this person...
The reason he was killed. "[Redacted]".

Last edited: