Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Count Alexander Silversand

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Yeah... I couldn't bare to lose Alex for good...
But sadly there is no possibility for Morna returning...................

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
That really sucks.... Morna was just as special to me as she was to you ;-;
I know... But she was quickly becoming an alternate character... I just wasn't a huge fan of how she turned out... and she lacked any real purpose.., Hense why I nearly killed off Alex for good...

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I know... But she was quickly becoming an alternate character... I just wasn't a huge fan of how she turned out... and she lacked any real purpose.., Hense why I nearly killed off Alex for good...
How...did Morna die?

And I will make sure Alex will have purpose you are not kill off Your first character and the third eldest member of Marr. I will not permit it.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
AAAAAAAAACTUALLY.

T'was a cardiac arrest caused by childbirth, so technically it wasn't properly the childbirths fault.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Hey guys! How bout we move the discussion about Morna over to the Morna thread? :heart:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updated-
Yes I am permanently bringing him back as one of my main characters. :)

I only added those relations that I could remember. Please let me know if you would like to be added.

Also the profile has been completely redone. Again.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Update!
He has been given a noble title and now is in ownership of what use to be called Lydel, now called Coopershire!