Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cqons Application | WHITELIST [ Approved - TheReaperAngel ]

cqon

Villager
cqon
cqon
Minecraft Username:
cqon

Country & Timezone:
GMT / BST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?:
Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?:
POWERGAMING - When you use an item your character might not suppose to have to your advantage. Or when you stop another player from doing what they want simply because "you have [magic power/magic item]". It also can be when you control another player's character for only your benefit without consent. METAGAMING - Using information you, the user, know but your character does not against another.

Do we allow X-ray mods or X-Ray texture packs?:
No

Tell us about yourself!:
Hello! My name is Elizabeth but my friends call me Liz. I am Welsh and I like Sanrio, Pink things. My style is often called Gyaru and I've been roleplaying for around 7 years now jeez.

Referral:
I've joined with my friends and community.

{Character Section}
Character Name:
Hofee Stormhammer

Race:
Dwarfs

Appearance:
A rosy pink tan, her skin is marked beyond bruised knees, elbows, and hip and her bruised feet. Her joints, cheeks, and nose are flushed a beautiful red, and despite her being almost 25, the girl’s skin stays dewy, leaving her to look in her late teens. Her lips are purpled abnormally. As per the Bronzeaxe lineage, Hofee has dark brown eyes, her pupils hardly visible through her thick, dark lashes as she has the retinal appearance of a bug or a doll. a silky, thin texture that lacks any knots or soot and can be seen floating around her, almost ethereal in nature; she has a loose, messy fringe cut to conceal her face. Her hair is calf-length and left to drape upon the floor.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin: 1676582397878.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Hofee Bronzeaxe was born in the year 2288 Season of Frost in Dwardun. She was born as the only daughter of Lund and Ymmê Bronzeaxe. Her Parents owned a tavern called 'The Bronzeway Inn', where she grew up listening to stories of travelers and dwarven visitors alike. Most of her childhood she spend with her friends, among them was Tyr Stormhammer, a son of a local smith. Together they spend time together, conducting mischief of all sorts, from throwing pebbles at passers to stealing local veggies from the farmers outside Dwardun. Hofee's childhood was that of mischief and adventure, which changed in due time when she matured. She started working at her parents' tavern as a maid, serving locals the finest beverages, while still keeping in contact with Tyr, who by now became an apprentice to his father at the forge. Hofee and Tyr grew close and the two families agreed to marry each other off when they are adults. At the time Hofee became a more disciplined and didactic character. Her parents who saved up money, spend it on sending her to a school, where she could learn how to read. After every lesson, she met up with Tyr and would teach him Horghaan, so he too could read. After they had matured and grown, eventually they were engaged and Hofee was soon to be Hofee Stormhammer and her soon to be Husband Tyr had an unorthodox relationship to put it as politely as possible; Hofee and Tyr have been together for a short time, the dynamic between them being a young woman with an insatiable desire for knowledge and money, which often gets her scolded harshly by the aforementioned smith. Hofee’s aloof, yet hedonistic nature often strikes hypocritical tension with the promiscuous smith, yet their relationship seems to be more than loving. After they had been engaged, Hofee took continued to take up the occupation of being a tavern worker, her parents grew old and tired eventually handing ownership of the beloved tavern over to Hofee, she took this as a blessing and forced Tyr to clean the tavern every day, they continued to bond and create new relationships amongst those in the city slowly gaining more and more self-esteem, often now you'll see her about as smug as ever with her arms knitted amongst one another, a cunning grin on her face.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.