Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Creative "swearing"

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
hehehehe well heres what i use =3
Woof
holy *kitty*
what the *Kitty*
or [Bleeeeeeb]
its what i most use :p
oh and Woof is more than one thing.. its my way to say: im stalking you. or my way to say damit :p
Bloody biiib

nooberoob

Loyal Servant of Altera
hahaha these are some colorful words indeed! I usually say "Holy Diamonds", or "You female Wolf!" xD but the second one is kinda dodgy :D

deconhawk

I think I might like it here
Another method of cursing. Most of the curse words start with an uhh or and ehh

This video, the first minute is an interesting example and explains what I'm talking about

What a thrust brick, trust stick. lust lick.
Proxy Cursing!

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
~ By the sea and stars (to express shock/surprise)
~ Son of snakes (to describe a liar/spy)

matyio

The original mute
That was a necro my friend, you can tell because the last post before yours was posted jan 23 this year. Learn to check the dates of post before replying and you will not necro again.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I think I'll allow this necro, just to see how creative the newer players are at coming up with these.
But just from now on, check the date of the last post before you post your reply. Many people, including myself dislike having a topic pop back up the majority of the time, so don't let it happen again, as you can be punished for it.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Stars and stones (surprise, replacement for holy crap)
Hells Bells. (disbelief, awe, replacement for "good god", "Jesus Christ".)
Or, as a derogatory comment to females: "Woman of promiscuous integrity"
Though i do use damn frequently. But in the context of condemnation.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Not unless a moderator tps you there, which is a bit anti-RP. I think villagers should be supplied with rotten fruit to throw at the prisoners and laugh at them.

Wait, nobody else enjoys that? What do you people do for fun these days...
Poor soul, I feel your pain. Nobody else enjoys a good rotten tomato or cabbage to the skull these days.... Have the gods forsaken us?

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Poor soul, I feel your pain. Nobody else enjoys a good rotten tomato or cabbage to the skull these days.... Have the gods forsaken us?
Ehm... You're quoting something posted months ago... You know you're doing that, right?

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Ehm... You're quoting something posted months ago... You know you're doing that, right?
While I would never stoop so low as to use magic to see ores buried deep beneath the ground without uncovering them, there is some black magic I have no problem with using on occasion. Necromancy is one of them.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
While I would never stoop so low as to use magic to see ores buried deep beneath the ground without uncovering them, there is some black magic I have no problem with using on occasion. Necromancy is one of them.
._.
m'kay, just checking....

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Stars and stones (surprise, replacement for holy crap)
Hells Bells. (disbelief, awe, replacement for "good god", "Jesus Christ".)
Or, as a derogatory comment to females: "Woman of promiscuous integrity"
Though i do use damn frequently. But in the context of condemnation.
Stars and stones? That sounds familiar...