Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crescellia's Whitelist Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Crescellia

Villager
Crescellia
Crescellia
Unsure how to do this, but here I go anyways

Minecraft Username: Crescellia

Country & Timezone: America, and my timezone is EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming means that your character has access to knowledge that they otherwise would not have. Powergaming is trying to make your character overpowered in roleplay scenarios

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi! My name is Crescellia (Pronounced Creh-Sell-Ee-Ah), and I, of course, like to play Minecraft. I also like Lore and Roleplay, which is what brings me to this server. I've been looking for opportunities to meet other people that are passionate about Lore/Roleplay, as well as opportunities to build my character's story. I go by He/Him pronouns, but They/Them is also fine. If you find my name too hard to pronounce, then you can always just call me "Grey" (which also happens to be my character's name)

Referral: I searched "Lore/Roleplay Minecraft SMP's" on Google (which is very sad I know lol), and I found this server on Planet Minecraft

{Character Section}
Character Name: Grey

Age: Unkown (He's actually 23, but for character story purposes, he doesn't know this)

Race: Human (He's not very religious)

Appearance: Grey is a young, slender man with White Hair and Grey Eyes. His attire consists of a suit and fingerless gloves

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Grey is a (young?) man that seemingly appeared out of thin air one day. He woke up in a field of Daisies, and his whole body felt sore and weak. He had no idea who he was, where he was, or why he was there. When he tried to recall anything, he was suddenly hit with an extremely sharp migraine that would last for several minutes. He was only able to recall one thing though, which was his name: "Grey". Figuring he might as well set off as just sitting in that field wouldn't be very productive. He also needed to find some answers. And so with that, he set off in search of at least some form of civilization. He travelled for days and nights, dining on anything he could catch, like bugs and small game. He rested for a few hours during the nights, and then when the sun started to rise, it was time for him to set off once again. While he was travelling, he kept asking the same 3 questions: "Who am I?", "Where am I?", and "Why am I here?". He also noticed something: everywhere he went was just a field of hills and daisies. No matter how far he travelled, it was just the same thing. It was incredibly strange. Still though, he pressed forward. After a few days of travelling, the first dynamic shift in his environment changed. Trees were popping up here and there, and eventually it sprawled into a thick forest. Here, the game was plentiful, so he was now able to enjoy a proper meal for the first time in while. He was also able to make a proper fire now since there was wood (He used to put lots of grass together and use his glasses to sort of reflect the sunlight. I'm sure you've seen that trick in cartoons). But, he still needed to keep going as he still needed to find civilization. To at least learn about where he was. And that's when he hit a major roadblock. Upon reaching the exit of the forest, he was met with a beach and an ocean that seemed to go on forever, with no sign of any neighboring land. Broken hearted, he started to make his way back, but not before an old man on a boat called out to him. He offered Grey a ride on his boat, and at first, he hesitated. "How will this man bring me across an ocean of that size?" he though to himself. But he had no other options, and he'd been travelling for weeks trying to find some form of civilization. So, he boarded the Old Man's boat, and they set off across the ocean. After setting off, the Old Man introduced himself as Xerxes, and he explained that he helps lost travelers cross this vast ocean. Grey also introduced himself, and said that he'd been travelling for weeks trying to find at least some form of humanity. The Old Man nodded and said "Ah. All of that walking must have made you weary. Drink this and rest. We'll be there in a few hours". "Where?" Grey thought. But it would be rude not to reject this kind man's offer. So he took the tea, drank it, and laid down to rest. He fell asleep almost immediately. Xerxes simply smiled, and continued rowing his boat. Just as soon as he fell asleep, Grey woke up. He wasn't in the boat anymore, but rather in the center of a large city. And that's where Grey's adventure in Altera begins. A lone man with apparent amnesia searching for answers I hope you like the story I wrote for you! This actually took me about three hours because I had to revise this multiple times, as well as come up with the story itself lol. If you'd like to hear more about Grey's story, be sure to message me on Discord for it (My Discord is Crescellia#0232). Thank you for reading :)!

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Hey there Crescellia, you did this correctly.

Overall this application looks fine. However the only discrepency I see is that your character has grey hair despite being young. This isn't something usual/normal for humans as they at best have roughly a streak of white or something of that sort. We can either change the hair to fit something else, or you can simply have your character be a silver elf (A high elf I believe they're comparable to in DND).

Besides that, everything looks good :)

Crescellia

Villager
Crescellia
Crescellia
It's not Grey, it's White. And people can have white hair at this age. I'll see what I can do though, but it's gonna be hard finding a replacement skin that looks like my current one

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
It's not Grey, it's White. And people can have white hair at this age. I'll see what I can do though, but it's gonna be hard finding a replacement skin that looks like my current one
Grey or white. Its not normal to have such hair at that age. Though its possible to get such variant of hair through magic. No worries about seeming rude

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
If you’re fine with saying your character icly has non-white/mundane hair. Then this should be good to go for approval, the skin can be sorted afterwards.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.