Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Crystal_Fox110] This is my third time but you know what they say [Approved - Boulderpaul]

Crystal Fox

I think I might like it here
What is your minecraft username?
My username is Crystal_Fox110

How old are you?
I am 17 years old.

What gender are you?
I am of the male gender.

What country do you live in?
I live in the United States of America.

A. Do you agree to read our survival guide before logging on to the server.
I agree.

B. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything You Need to Know page before asking any questions in the game.
I agree.

Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I slash down another group of vines with my sword. That foolish counsel thinking they could lock me up for good. I am Crystal Fox the untamable. Locking me up in that labyrinth was tricky though. Luckily for me there was a thin wall. I crouch as I hear the sound of chopping wood. Slowly I creep forward. It is just a petty elf. His looks remind me of my father. That was a man. He fought in the great war for the elves. He fell at the battle of silver port. At this fought rage filled me. I sprung from my hiding and struck him down. He had only a stone axe and a stack of wood, but I knew where there was people there was shelter. As I crept on I thought. I thought of my mother. For it had been her who turned me in to the counsel. She had paid for I had been betrayed by the one closest to me. I then saw the elf's cottage. It was a sorry sight but it was shelter. When I came in I was just in time to take the elf's steak out of the furnace. Wile I ate I returned to thinking. I thought if the counsel had sent troops after me, had I covered my tracks well enough, and how soon they had noticed my escape. It was now getting dark so I shut the door and walked over to the bed. As I settled down to sleep I thought.

Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are, and why you would like to be a part of the community in eight sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you do not want to, but we would just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello! My name is Eli. I have a positive attitude everywhere except in my writing. My hobbies include writing, weaving, reading, drawing, playing minecraft, and singing. I am not gay even though it seems like I would be. I am a hater of cyber bullying this is why I no longer play on the last server I used. I read only fantasy unless it is for school. My favorite books include Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, and Harry Potter. I enjoy company even though I am usually alone. I have four brothers and sisters all younger. I love steam punk not steam. The difference is steam is realistic steam punk not so much. I am a cat person even though I love all animals. I am a feminist.(ha thought they could only be women well no) I enjoy asian food the most out of any other continent. I love cookies, ice-cream, candy, and pot stickers. I am a Democrat so vote obama biden. I detest when admins use power abuse.

Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside. You can attach them to this post by using the "Upload a File" button or link to an image or video.
Screen Shot 2012-11-02 at 6.55.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2012-11-02 at 6.56.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2012-11-02 at 6.54.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2012-11-02 at 6.56.10 PM.png
Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I do not have a Skype.

Are you aware that the use of black magic (x-ray, x-ray texture packs, and ore locator mods) are not allowed on our server and a banishable offense?
I am aware.

How did you find out about our server?
Google can show you to your fate sometimes.

Have you voted for us?(click here)
No, I have not and will not until I decide I like this server.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Nice application. :p

One question: What is your character race? Elf, human?

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Greetings Crystal Fox, third times the charm!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.