Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CupOTea__'s Whitelist Application [Approved - Dee]

Teacup

Villager
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
CupOTea__
CupOTea__
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: CupOTea__

Country & Timezone: United States of America, EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is the usage of OOC learnt knowledge in roleplay, while the character has no means of knowing such information. Powergaming is the act of utilizing certain mechanics or information to give the character an unfair or unrealistic advantage.

Do we allow X-Ray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: My name I refer to myself as is Tea. I am 17 years old and am still in high school. I love fantasy, vampires, magic, all that kind of jazz. I commonly play Genshin when I'm not on Minecraft. I'm not the best builder and usually follow tutorials, but I like to try stuff out :)

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Verona

Race: Daoine Human

Appearance: Verona is a lady with medium brown hair, a majority of it gathered behind her shoulders. A plain, black ribbon ties up a small portion. Her eyes are sharp and denote a silver-gray color and her skin tone is relatively pale. She's on a relatively tall side for a Daoine, being 5'9".

Picture of the Skin: I am utilizing an image due to my extreme inability to properly explain clothing :)
1667683298828.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

Verona had always felt small. Insignificant. She felt like her life had so far been spent doing nothing of prominence, nothing to make the death of her parents proud from beyond the grave. Then, there was envy. Envy in others, in their status, their pricey fabrics and filling meals. She wanted to be something, to make a mark on the world. But no matter how hard she searched, there was nothing she could find alone. Until one day, a man by the name of Eoin, approached Verona shortly after her twentieth birthday.
He took her in after seeing the miserable state of the lady, crying and feeling all too lonely. He adorned her with cheap but fresh fabrics, simple meals, and an all too warm room to rest in. Over time, he began teaching her of history, of lessons that would later turn valuable for her. He taught her how to use the resources around her in a time of need, how to hold a dagger, how to throw one. Soon enough, Verona began to associate herself with the outside world in a different manner. Mild bargains here or there on supplies, finding little ways to occupy herself while Eoin was away with his work.
It wasn’t until one evening, when Verona had arrived back to the house later that she caught herself witnessing a scenario unimaginable to most. Eoin had brought back a young herb merchant Verona had spoken to a few days prior, feeding off of them. It had taken him a while to realize Verona was back, the girl he had begun to mold and shape into a form of… companion for himself, who had now backed herself into a corner of the room. She was paralyzed, stricken with fear over what she had seen.
She hadn’t realized tears were beginning to fall until Eoin walked over to her, wiping away one with his hands. Once the merchant had been taken care of properly and sent off, with some.. Mild threats if a word slipped of what Eoin was spread around the village. The two later sat down to speak over what had happened, once Verona’s tears dried. To learn that someone she cared about, someone who helped her find a slight purpose to take away the pain of feeling small and alone, was something akin to the undead, took a while for Verona to truly begin to accept.
He explained to her what he was, the hunger of the Vyre. He told her of his story and longing for a companion, for someone else to be by his side. When he had seen her that day, he felt sorrow and took compassion on her. With that, Eoin gave her one offer: To become a Vyre like him and see the world, to become something important.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I really like the app! Make sure to make a vyre profile if you plan to start as one, it's okay to be sired by an NPC! Welcome to the server.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

...for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.