Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

=-= Curse of the Chicken God =-=

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
BEWARE!
The legendary Chicken God has made himself known as the ruler of all fowl in Mockingbay and across the land!

Chicken God is among us all! He shall take over the land with his army of birds! No one is safe! NO ONE!
HE HAS CURSED ALL WHO HAVE CONSUMED A SINGLE WING OF BIRD. ALL WHO DARE EAT FOWL SHALL BE SMITTEN BY THE CHICKEN GOD AND HIS ARMY.
You get three warnings! First, the chirping and calling from the distance. Next, the gathering of birds! Then finally... He strikes! BEWARE!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

[ OOC Note: Sort of a little mini-event thing like I did with the Shadow Rider. Figured this would be fun, stupid, and good for laughs and bringing rp. I want this to be as fun as possible. The Chicken God will appear in multiple places on the map. Starting with Mockingbay. If anyone wants to gamble for an encounter, I suggest hanging around there.]

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
BEWARE!
The legendary Chicken God has made himself known as the ruler of all fowl in Mockingbay and across the land!

Chicken God is among us all! He shall take over the land with his army of birds! No one is safe! NO ONE!
HE HAS CURSED ALL WHO HAVE CONSUMED A SINGLE WING OF BIRD. ALL WHO DARE EAT FOWL SHALL BE SMITTEN BY THE CHICKEN GOD AND HIS ARMY.
You get three warnings! First, the chirping and calling from the distance. Next, the gathering of birds! Then finally... He strikes! BEWARE!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

[ OOC Note: Sort of a little mini-event thing like I did with the Shadow Rider. Figured this would be fun, stupid, and good for laughs and bringing rp. I want this to be as fun as possible. The Chicken God will appear in multiple places on the map. Starting with Mockingbay. If anyone wants to gamble for an encounter, I suggest hanging around there.]
i like the funniness behind this so i am taking my heresy hating ass outta here so you have fun :^)

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
This week's Chicken God plan: "Abduct all the birds in Mockingbay and put them under our rule!"

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
oh boy better get online as Packman and lock all doors and windows of the pet shop!