Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

=-= Curse of the Chicken God =-=

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
*Calls in multiple captains then*
They will not save you from our vast army, my dear. We are the Chicken Society- your feeble humans can never manage to defeat us all. WE ARE ALL AROUND YOU!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
*Prepares pots of boiling water, celery, leeks salt, pepper, and noodles*

I'm ready to do my civic duty and defend the land. If I have to eat chicken noodle soup for years to come, then so be it!!

Also pigeons are better.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
*Prepares pots of boiling water, celery, leeks salt, pepper, and noodles*

I'm ready to do my civic duty and defend the land. If I have to eat chicken noodle soup for years to come, then so be it!!

Also pigeons are better.
Technically Chicken God is the god of all birds... so... :heart:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Yeah so... there's like... a poster in Queensport too... so... go look for that in the tavern there. Not sure if there's more than one- but it's the one near the docks. I'd type the message out here- but I lost it. So uh... HAPPY HUNTING!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Yeah so... there's like... a poster in Queensport too... so... go look for that in the tavern there. Not sure if there's more than one- but it's the one near the docks. I'd type the message out here- but I lost it. So uh... HAPPY HUNTING!
Might want to find that as posters have a habit of disappearing into the ether. I think any one who has tried to put out posters before knows my pain. Paint dUMMY