Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Daiyedlily) - application [Approved - Mairin]

Daiyedlily

Loyal Servant of Altera
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
Krystal_L

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?
U.S.A

4) Have you read our guides yet?
I have yes

5) Introduce yourself!
hi I'm krystal or known as Krys, or Daiy whichever you want I don't mind. I'm 18 years old, I work at a fast casual diner, normally I'm an okay person to talk to I guess, I wouldn't know XD I don't talk to myself. I'm an open book for the most part, you could ask me most things and I'll answer unless its like.. something completely and utterly personal lol. To be honest I think I'm an alright person until someone does something to lose my respect, then I outright ignore them or get snippy with them aha.. I've been role-playing since august of 2012, my favourite colors are plum and midnight blue, I like to play the sims3, neverwinter and age of conann (18+ game! >XD)I was a homeschooler, i graduated in may, I'll be going to college in the fall of 2014 for dental. I recently went through a crappy breakup and I'm looking for ways to spend my now excess time. I hope that I can make friends here and burn a good few days off here.

6) Got any examples of your work?
2013-11-06_18.35.48.png 2013-11-06_18.36.52.png
Name:
Her name is Analyse Uthrandar.

Race:
half-elf (because i would like for her to age as human but look elf, and legion said it was possible for them to exist XD)

Appearance:
fair skin with small freckles dotting across her nose and cheek, brown hair (but in the right lighting has streaks of green :3 sometimes plays with your eyes and looks entirely green) 5ft tall, lean build, green eyes and wears earthly tones.

---

The test

(okay I'm supposed to put like a test rp here right? welp lemme just get started then)
Analyse woke up with a small start and glanced about her bedroom, a bare place with only a single cot and desk on the far wall. She drew in a long shaky breath, then sighed softly, “just a dream,” she said out-loud then got out of her bed and quietly made her bed again. Her heart wore heavy on her today; she’d been abandoned once again, by one she had loved. He had been her everything and he left her for some normal woman, one he hadn't grown up calling sister. (not blood-tied, they were both orphans that got adopted then met years after XD) She couldn't find it in herself to hate him after all, angry and hurt yes, but she loved him and being with her had only burdened him... She stopped herself in thought and shook her head before she wiped her eye quickly. She looked at the mask on the desk and went over to it; it was a pretty thing with delicate markings and patterns, and the last thing she had bought with her money. She traced her fingertips over the patterns for a small moment then picked it up and placed it over her eye. She didn't want to frighten anyone with her wounds.

She then went about gathering her few items and placing them into her bag,with another sigh she forced herself to smile and went down the flight of stairs, today she would be embarking on a journey to another world, one where she could start anew and perhaps forget about her life here. The thought made her smile a small, sincere smile. Her hands remained on the railing as she went, it was safest after all and she wasn't quite used to being unable to see. When she had made her way down a man had walked over and offered to help her to a seat. She nodded and accepted his help gratefully when she had been seated at the counter she thanked the man with a smile. He seemed to be overly concerned for her and asked if he could guide her around, which she had turned her head towards him and nodded, “I would be grateful if you could just guide me to my ship at the docks, I’ll pay you for your help.” He shook his head and frowned at her, almost insulted by her words, ‘no ma’am I couldn't do that, just let me help you, it’s not that big a deal I would ask for money.’ She turned her head towards him and sighed, too heavy-hearted to try and argue with stranger and she turned to the barkeep to order breakfast for both of them, at least she could do that for this nice person. She quickly paid for it before the man could even protest and smirked at him. He huffed and shrugged, ‘okay, I’ll eat breakfast with you, but I’m not accepting anything else!’ she just kept smirking at him and waited there quietly for the food to be set in front of them.

After breakfast they quickly headed out towards the docks, already later setting out than she had meant to. She never got to get his name; she regretted it as she went on board the ship, though curiously enough she heard noise in her bag. It was strange and sounded oddly like a wood box opening and shutting. She made a confused expression then went to her room on the ship and set the bag down on the bed after she had taken off her mask. She blinked a bit as her eyes accustomed to the light in the room then she turned towards the bag, still hearing that bizarre chattering noise from inside. Afraid to look she tentatively reached over and opened the bag. As quickly as she had jumped away a small box came lunging out of the bag at her with jagged teeth and a long tongue it growled and snarled and snapped its maw at her, but only for a moment then it bounced around the room as if to look for something or someone. She watched it for a while, perfectly frozen then slowly she walked towards it and knelt down, upon closer appearance it seemed to be a jewelry box, a mimic she supposed, but she had never heard of one so small. “heyyy,” she said softly to it and it rattled around to look at her, “ you’re looking for that fellow from earlier aren't you?..” it continued to look at her silently, she had the thought it could understand her for some reason, “I guess he put you in my bag, didn't he?” she asked it and it rattled around again then she nodded and picked it up, to her surprise it was warm. “Now don’t worry,” she said at it,but it seemed to be herself, “you’re not alone.” She smiled and plopped down on her bed, staring at the ceiling for what felt like the longest time.

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
*gasp*
This application looks beautiful!
but- I want to notify you about one thing

1) I am not sure about the cyclop/one eye thing and the cross breeding... As I have honestly never heard of Elf-Earthspawn breed (Yes earthspawns are somewhat orcs, but with some differences). I think to start of it would be best to aim for getting the application accepted and start out with a normal character ^^ And then afterwards you could ask the lore team if it's possible to get said character ingame(I /love/ the idea, so I hope it gets accepted! ^^ )

Basicly that's it... I love currently everything about it... and the only problem I can see is that your character could have problem with the lore, but you have proved your writing skills and that you understand our lore and rules :D

I am not mod, but simply a player trying to help ^^

Daiyedlily

Loyal Servant of Altera
*gasp*
This application looks beautiful!
but- I want to notify you about one thing

1) I am not sure about the cyclop/one eye thing and the cross breeding... As I have honestly never heard of Elf-Earthspawn breed (Yes earthspawns are somewhat orcs, but with some differences). I think to start of it would be best to aim for getting the application accepted and start out with a normal character ^^ And then afterwards you could ask the lore team if it's possible to get said character ingame(I /love/ the idea, so I hope it gets accepted! ^^ )

Basicly that's it... I love currently everything about it... and the only problem I can see is that your character could have problem with the lore, but you have proved your writing skills and that you understand our lore and rules :D

I am not mod, but simply a player trying to help ^^
thanks! but I honestly don't like playing normal characters and Ame is my favourite >..< and its fine, if she cant be half and half. Her moms an elf and I'll just make it so shes the product of a one night stand with some other elf guy and her mother hated her to the point of cursing her to look as she does. (her mom was a powerful mage and the spiteful, un-mothery kind of woman who liked power and appearances)I did look at some of the magics and mysticism seems like it could be used to force someones appearance to be altered, after all it would have been while Ame was still in the womb she would've done that. Otherwise she couldn't have done that XD for the reason her servants would have seen her do so and spread rumors, and she is all about self-image. XD oh gawd I gotta stop typing e-e I'm rambling e-e

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
thanks! but I honestly don't like playing normal characters and Ame is my favourite >..< and its fine, if she cant be half and half. Her moms an elf and I'll just make it so shes the product of a one night stand with some other elf guy and her mother hated her to the point of cursing her to look as she does. (her mom was a powerful mage and the spiteful, un-mothery kind of woman who liked power and appearances)I did look at some of the magics and mysticism seems like it could be used to force someones appearance to be altered, after all it would have been while Ame was still in the womb she would've done that. Otherwise she couldn't have done that XD for the reason her servants would have seen her do so and spread rumors, and she is all about self-image. XD oh gawd I gotta stop typing e-e I'm rambling e-e

Oh- They can be together... it's just.. It's either the elf or earthspawn... Not a mixture between them... Sorry... Also about the mage I really think you should talk to the lore team ^^ (Magic is very unknown and has been gone for a long time)... And then... About normal characters... She/he is only as normal as you make her/him... There is no normal... No one is normal! :D It's your character you can still develop him with time... All characters are unique ^^

Daiyedlily

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh- They can be together... it's just.. It's either the elf or earthspawn... Not a mixture between them... Sorry... Also about the mage I really think you should talk to the lore team ^^ (Magic is very unknown and has been gone for a long time)... And then... About normal characters... She/he is only as normal as you make her/him... There is no normal... No one is normal! :D It's your character you can still develop him with time... All characters are unique ^^
Ame's mom is the mage (npc off in the middle of nowhere long side of ames father who she has never met) , Ame herself is a cook XD so offspring from interracial couples are simply either or? hmmm well i dunno much about the earthspawn, all the races said was theyre ugly brutes so XD and as fer talking to the lore team i have like no idea who to talk to there lol

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Ame's mom is the mage (npc off in the middle of nowhere long side of ames father who she has never met) , Ame herself is a cook XD so offspring from interracial couples are simply either or? hmmm well i dunno much about the earthspawn, all the races said was theyre ugly brutes so XD and as fer talking to the lore team i have like no idea who to talk to there lol
@Naelwyn @Legion those two is some of those you mostly go too... but now that they're tagged they will soon apear hopefully... I don't really now much about cross breeding :confused:

Daiyedlily

Loyal Servant of Altera
thanks :3 and sorry fer confusing ya, I can't wait to get on and rp :I i haven't rp'd in weeks and I'm going through withdrawl D;

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
The only half breed that can be created is human-elf. No other combination of races can produce viable offspring.

Daiyedlily

Loyal Servant of Altera
nevermind -rubs hands together evily- she'll be an earthspawn huehuehuehue but is it okay if she still has the one eye? o-o i really do love her design..

Daiyedlily

Loyal Servant of Altera
okay then, may i switch this character out for another one? i don't have an image for her but eh...

Daiyedlily

Loyal Servant of Altera
there, will that do? the test part i edited quickly to fit her, either way XD it works and.. i really don't want to sit there for another three hours coming up with a whole new test DX

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Looks really good, thank you for being patient with our suggestions and making the necessary changes. I will go ahead and approve this, though a note about the mimic...not sure we have those on our server...a pet or something else would be acceptable...just make sure to as another staff when you get on about it before incorporating it into your RP :) Great test though and love the buildings you've done, welcome to the server and have fun!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Resource pack
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
3) Remember! If you have been recommended by a friend, mention their minecraft username so they might receive a 1000 radiant reward :D

Daiyedlily

Loyal Servant of Altera
I know this was approved, and I know I was gone for awhile so I was wondering if it would be alright if I could simply go back on or if I would have to fill out an application again.