Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Danniella Fronte

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
So. About that curse.

Curses and what you're describing fall entirely under Mysticism, my jurisdiction. I am afraid I might have to reject what you have down here, because it doesn't follow the lore in the slightest. Could you kindly start a conversation with me?

I am aware it was "approved" by Schrif, but Schrif was never working with the magic lore and has never had anything to do with curses. Nor was Schrif the loremaster, and mister loremaster doesn't seem to have approved this at all.
Your Minecraft Account Name: MsDanniellie14
Your Roleplay Character Name: Danni Fronte/Tideborne/Dormus/Fuvur
Supernatural Quality: ... Red irises in both eyes serve as the mark of her curse of not being able to feel any positive emotion towards any person outside her family. They give her no special powers. Detailed explanation available on her character profile, under 'Queen of the Seas' in my signature.
Approved by Lore Team Member: Schirf, Naelwyn
'Curse' is not in existence as originally approved upon perusal of profile.
... But... But... I ran the thing in its entirety by Schirf...
...Yes, and you have me down there as an 'approver' wherein I did not have the entire thing run by me, to which I would have freely informed you that you went outside the bounds you originally established (Which I did approve) when you asked me the first time, and thus my name being on there is misrepresentative, and I dislike that. (In case you were wondering, you've both gone outside bounds /and/ added something that turns the curse into something that doesn't meet approval.)
Again, more then happy to get in communication. Hope to hear from you soon!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
So. About that curse.

Curses and what you're describing fall entirely under Mysticism, my jurisdiction. I am afraid I might have to reject what you have down here, because it doesn't follow the lore in the slightest. Could you kindly start a conversation with me?

I am aware it was "approved" by Schrif, but Schrif was never working with the magic lore and has never had anything to do with curses. Nor was Schrif the loremaster, and mister loremaster doesn't seem to have approved this at all.

Again, more then happy to get in communication. Hope to hear from you soon!
Don't know if it changes the problem, but this character is dead ^^