Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Danniella Fronte

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Not when she finds out you worked with Lizzy to kill an innocent person. :p
Eh? What was i supposed to do, he came at me with him and his friend and i thought he had aggressive intentions :p

And he was as innocent as me until he pulled a dagger :p

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
'Few day warning of Danni being put on a shelf. ... unfortunately the dragon summoning event pretty much destroyed all further development for her as well as her family, as well as her going back to not being very fun to play, due to the current Campaign taking the one person she loves most from her, Liz.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
.. for a split second when i said something i didn't remember saying i thought it was brother arken then also remembered we don't have the same avatars anymore.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
'Few day warning of Danni being put on a shelf. ... unfortunately the dragon summoning event pretty much destroyed all further development for her as well as her family, as well as her going back to not being very fun to play, due to the current Campaign taking the one person she loves most from her, Liz.
she loves liz most what

what about her kids or husband