Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Darkend_kyro Pvp Temp ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkend_kyro

Hollows Explorer
I did not attack Ploot_Teh_Medic he started a Fight and I killed him. Simple as that, There is NO reason why I should be Temp banned. He has attacked me MANY times Un-Provoked and Not agreed upon. And I even gave All his stuff back! as Req. of Pvp in Hollow world main map. And I have no idea why he hates me so much, But I am not a bad person. I am even going to donate Radiant At end of month ( Pay Day ). And all I try to do is make peace... So please may you un-temp ban me. ( Ploot will try anything to get me banned ). And I hate killing people But they leave me no choice when they attack me aggressively.

darkend_kyro

Hollows Explorer
I was on the Roof showing VanGarrett the what Ploot_Teh_Medic has done ( one block grief and replaced ), And then Ploot comes up and whacks me loads of times and push's me off the roof, And in self defence I attack him, And me being Stronger I Killed him. I hate killing people but when they Draw a sword and attack, I have no Choice but to defend.

cashwizard

Loyal Servant of Altera
i hope you get unbanned, i myself arent on the server yet but i think it should be accepted and ploot gets temp banned instead! wish you luck

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Cash, you cant make these judgements when you have only heard one side of the story.

Dark, if you are attacked while in Altera and without consent, just allow yourself to die then message a moderator afterward. The offender will be banned and you will probably get you items back.

darkend_kyro

Hollows Explorer
I honestly don't believe ploot would do something like this
Ask VanGarrett then he saw it i belive since he was on the roof at same time. he would say ploot has been acting Weird. Also this is not his first case of attacking me un-agreed and un-Provoked. But I'll pardon him these times, Since i'm a nice guy.

darkend_kyro

Hollows Explorer
Cash, you cant make these judgements when you have only heard one side of the story.

Dark, if you are attacked while in Altera and without consent, just allow yourself to die then message a moderator afterward. The offender will be banned and you will probably get you items back.
It was natural instinct to attack him back :S . But I should not be Temp-Banned or even punished for this. But I am Truly Sorry,

Status
Not open for further replies.