Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Darko Tideborne, Lord of Pirates

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
For the time being Darko is in extreme pain and can't speak or function well. Due to Lathan's magic, it will only be reversed if he atones to all the harm he's caused... So if you feel darko needs to apologize to you, get in line
hahaha karma.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Its okay if you can't remember it all, its only a figure of speech- I know that'd be fundamentally impossible, lathans just dramatic and he knows it.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Now a video for Darko's voice. The scenes are from Dexter, so... Blood warning, swearing warning, and later in Spoiler warning.

Just, seriously don't watch unless gore doesn't affect you.

EDIT: Removed video, decided it was too bloody and violent. Just think Dexter, google his voice if you really want to know

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
So... This one time I had a dream.. Aziz Ansari and Michael C. Hall were there.

Edit: Dexter is amazing.

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Seriously though, form a line. Comment here if you want an apology. I can't remember them all
*needs an apology for almost being gased to death*
EDIT: Has been apologized too, btw that's a beautiful flower cane you're carrying around Darko. :D

Last edited:

Logan07

Lord of Altera
So... Darko can't hurt children?... *puts on armor made out of children* I'd like to fight you with... *takes out a child* My child sword.