Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Darko's Story

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Nice darko, keep up good work, I like it. Now I'm scared to fail you if that ever happens...
I dont want bloody memos written on me anytime soon!

Darko

Lord of Altera
All right, I'm going to list all the main gangs of Port Silver from weakest to strongest. And show all the territories and places of operations.

Sewer Rats, (Sewers)
Kagie, (Market district)
Carnies, (Carnival)
Skulls, (Graveyards)
Jail Birds, (Strange group, when they want to meet, they all commit petty crimes and get a small sentence in the same prison)
Rafters, (Docks)
Blood Blades, (Warehouse district)
Iris. (Everywhere!)

There are other smaller gangs, but these are the ones that will be featured in the story.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Next chapter!

Darko headed up to the weapons warehouse that the Blood Blades had converted into their own headquarters. He knocked on the gate and with a little hss, a slot opened up with a pair of nervous eyes looking out at him
“Was’ the password? Oh... It’s you...” The boy closed the slot and yelled something to the girl at the crank. Darko could just make out the words “It’s the freak, open up”. Even if the Blades didn’t like him, they still knew he was a better leader than the current one.
The gate slowly opened, and Darko crouched down and stepped inside. The inside of the warehouse was not a pretty sight, cobwebs hung from the ceiling, dust caked everything, and the bloody weapons were scattered about. Darko smiled and walked pass the faces of many worried gang members. Darko loved the fear that practically radiated from them. He sped up his pace and quickly walked over to Korgo, the leader of the Blades.
“Hello Korgo,” said Darko.
“Hello Darko.” The tension between the two had been mounting over the past months, Korgo had gone paranoid thinking Darko would kill him to take his place as leader. “I’ve got a mission for you, the Kagie are becoming a nuisance to our operations, I would like you and a couple of the recruits to go burn one of their hideouts down. Might be dangerous, gotta’ be careful.”Said Korgo smugly.
“Yes sir,” replied Darko, he then whispered into his ear, quietly enough so the onlookers wouldn’t hear “I know what you think I’m planning. And you know what? You’re right, you’re right about everything.” Darko spun around gesturing at 5 of the newest Blades to follow him. The Blades picked up some assorted weapons and followed Darko out the gate.
Darko walked down the road having to deal with the recruits constant bickering and questions. “Hey Darko, how come Korgo seems so angry at you all the time?” “Hey Darko why don’t you ever talk?” “Hey! Give my knife back! You already have a pipe!” Or the classic “Stop touching me!”
If Darko wasn’t in such a good mood he would have probably already injured one of them badly. Why was Darko in such a good mood you may ask? Many reasons, Korgo was probably going to be overthrown by the time he got back, Kagie were always fun to mess with, and he had just got this new cloak which he liked very much. He figured it was time to shut them up. “Enough of your chatter! You’re giving me a headache! And anyway, the Kagie target is up ahead.” That shut up them up fast, they were new, but they had heard about Darko. Kagie were composed of rich kids who didn’t have anything better to do but anger their parents by staying up all night and causing trouble. Just as Darko was taking out the flint, he heard the familiar sound of a blade being taken out of a sheath, ten times over...

(To be continued)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
"Its the Freak, let him in!"
I likve it Darko, I really don't know how many rps are criminals, and I doubt any could be written so well. A perfect balance of fear, violence, yet its not gory enough to turn people away from reading. Keep up the good work, I want to see what happens to those poor 10 souls with the swords.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Ok everyone! Next chapter you choose what happens! Should he fight? Or should he run? I promise each will be interesting and intense.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Next chapter!

Darko stopped and turned. He spun in a small 360, gesturing to the five Blades to stand still. They were outmatched, and Darko knew it. They had tempered steel blades, and from their stance, he knew that they could use them. Which brought him to another conclusion. These were not Kagie.
The one who seemed to be in charge spoke out "We've been told to take you out, and we plan to do it, so if you would just lay down your weapons and this will be over very quick."
Darko spoke up; "You're not Kagie..."
"This one 'ere's a detective!" the leader laughed "Nah, don't compare us with those rich-boys. We're Iris, you're our target."
Darko adjusted his knife in his satchel, beyond their vision. Meanwhile his allies looked nervous and scared. One even dropped his pipe, making their attackers chuckle.
"If you're not Kagie, how come you're here? Iris never works with lower gangs..."
"Listen, we were given good money to take you out, not talk" the leader gestured to his group and they all closed in, two blades were down in five seconds.
Darko drew his knife and cut one of the Iris across the hand, then quickly jabbed into his stomach three times. Behind him Iris and blades alike were screaming out, Darko zoned them out. He had his sights on the leader. As he was running towards him, one of the Iris came from behind and slashed down Darko's leg. Darko was bleeding, and alone. He saw a gap in the circle of Iris and dashed through, limping on his good leg. They chased after him, but Darko knew the city better than most of the residents, and quickly lost them. He muttered something under his breath, and started walking back to the warehouse. He needed to have a chat with Korgo.

Darko pounded on the warehouse gate, and it was opened by the same two kids that were there before, they saw his injured leg and stepped out of the way. Darko didn't pay attention to them, he walked quickly up two flights of stairs to Korgo's office. Korgo was holding a glass of wine and talking and drinking with some of his lackies. He looked at Darko and almost fell out of his chair.
"Darko... How.. You went to burn-" Darko cut him off by grabbing his hand holding the glass and squezzing hard enough to shatter the glass into Korgo's palm. "You tipped off The Iris..." Darko muttered into his ear. "Very bad... Sending six of your own men to get slaughtered..."
Korgo manged to talk between gasps of pain "What do you mean? AGGHH..... I... I never did anything like that... Please let go and I- ARGGGGGGhHA....... I'll make sure this is sorted out"
Darko glared into his eyes "I can sort this out by my self...." Darko picked Korgo up from his chair, and quickly walked over to the window. Before Korgo or his followers could do or say anything, Darko had thrown him through the glass headfirst into the ground. There was a shattering noise, a scream, a crunch, and then silence. Darko turned around and looked at the faces of the Blades that had came up to see what the noise was about.
"Well? There goes your old leader! He was a traitor and a liar! Anyone who thinks I would be a worse leader, can follow him out the window...." Nobody moved "That's what I thought.... Now, first order of business, someone fix that window..."

Darko

Lord of Altera
Bad news people.... Darko is.... Temporarily unavailable.... Dang wizards ripped out his soul, put it in a rock in a chest, in cased in ice..... So unless some people come to break me out.... Darko is gone..... :(

Darko

Lord of Altera
Haven't written in a lonnnnnng time..... Haven't even been on the server really.... So here's a hunk of text I've written!
(2 months later)

“I want 7 people patrolling Taiga Road. Skulls have been getting more active around there. Rafters and Jail Birds have made an alliance as we know, I want Jack to try to spread a whisper campaign.... Make them fight each other, ‘less they get smart and realize that they could take us down. Understood? Everyone know their job?” It had been two months since Darko through Korgo out that window, and in those two months he had made the Blades rise up like never before.

The Blades all nodded, and Darko gestured Jack to talk with him in private.
“Jack, careful out there, Rafter torture, well, you know...”
“I’ll be fine sir, besides, they won’t even know what hit ‘em.” Said Jack with a little smirk
“Alright, just stay out of sight, and keep a knife ready.” Jack nodded and grabbed a steel knife off of a nearby shelf.

Jack was Darko’s second in command, he showed little combat ability, but he made up for it with his silver tongue. He could tell you the most outrageous thing, and you’d believe every word of it. Jack had light brown hair and piercing blue eyes. Ones that seemed to look into your brain and forced you to tell you everything he wanted. He was always popular with the ladies, even if he spent most of his free time lying to and blackmailing them, most of time without them knowing.
“But Darko, are you gonna be ok? I mean, word on the streets is you’re still a high priority target for The Iris, they’re looking for you everywhere, you can’t just keep going out like you do. They’ll gut you in a snap” Jack worried for his captain, for both his physical, and mental well being.
“I’ll be fine Jack, I’ll keep low. But I need to head into town for a bit, there’s something I need to check on....”
“Alright sir... Just.... don’t do anything stupid....” Jack was the only member of the blades who could talk to Darko in this manner, any others that tried would likely be punished however Darko seemed fit. Jack went out the warehouse and onto the streets. Darko watched him leave, then took his own knife and followed out the same door he left.
The streets were busy as always, and Darko passed unnoticed through the throngs of peasants trying to make their living. Street vendors were harassing passersby, but Darko didn’t pay them any attention. He went straight to The Crevasse, and pried open a board nailed to a seemingly abandoned house. The house was surprisingly clean, but there was no furniture except for a long table at the center of the room with a white sheet over it, covering something. The room smelled strongly of pine and peppermint, almost as if it was masking some other smell. Darko walked over to the table, and took a small box of nutmeg scenting from his cloak and slid it under the sheet.
“Azral..... Been a while, sorry I couldn’t get be here last month, I had some things I needed to work out, so how’ve you been?” The sheet didn’t respond, and Darko chuckled, “That’s like you isn’t it? The quiet approach. I’ve been fine, in fact, the Blood Blades now all work for me!” The sheet once again, didn’t respond. “I know you’re proud of me, I’ve done so much to clean the city up. I’ve almost killed off all the Sewer Rats. I need to head into town, a few Carnies are acting up around our borders,” Darko paused, “I know, get in close with the dagger, never strike more than three times, that’s always enough.”
“Ok, see you next week, I’ll bring more pine next time, I know it’s your favorite.” Darko straitened the sheet, and then left through the same hole he went in.