Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Darkstrider424's whitelist application [ Declined - Paint ]

Burzumelden

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Darkstrider424
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
The United States
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and theSurvival Guides yet
?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming I would define as using information about something you did not find out about in character. Powergaming I would define as making moves that limit anothet player in rp, such as during combat

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No
7. Tell us about yourself!
Well honestly I love rp and writing lore medieval is my favorite (as per I am here). My favorite music is rock music, and I just like to write in my spare time, I cant draw though :3
8. Do you have any examples of your work?
Well most of my work involves transformations and the like triggered by nightmares and mostly involving uncontrolled magic and well other admins from other servers got pissed at me for posting it so I wont just yet
9. Did anyone refer you
?
Kiana3746
About Your Character!
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.
Character Name:
Ryalle Darkana

Character Age:
7 years old

Character Race:
Moor elf

Appearance: She would have dark gray skin, accompanied by her black eyes gives her an eerie sort of stare, her hair however would be white on her slightly diamond like head off setting her demeanor, she would stand straight and slender being a bit young to have true backbreaking labor, at 3'5" with 60lbs alongside it.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!
Ryalle is a small girl, whose father was cast out of his clan by the moor society due to a bad sense of mental health, as he was described to have been seeing people long dead and gone and getting very paranoid and at some points not recognizing his own family. Her father would also occasionally go into night terrors to the point of giving her nightmares throught her 7 years of living there, from his screams. They lived on a small flat and were very happy until her father's mental health went from bad to worse as he got older, sometimes screaming at her, thinking her an enemy instead of his own daughter. Her mother would do nothing to comfort or really care when these types of things happened saying her daughter sent her into an economic crash with being cast out of their clan. These types of incidents lead to a large distrust and fear of people due to her already shy nature have been made much worse. Eventually Ryalle got tired of it, wanting to go and explore rather than be called an enemy and hated by her parents, and went out into the forest. Quickly she would find herself lost, alone and having to survive and starve for several days on her own, having only left with a cloak and her wits which for a 7 year old isnt too high. She would then eventually find civilization after wandering for a long while as we find her on her first day in her own life.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hello there and thanks for your interest in HollowWorld~

I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test. I'd suggest taking a look at the character you applied with, being that she is 7 years old and owns a large amount of weapons, but I'd also suggest taking a look over the Moor Elf Lore before re-applying, also, make sure the written test is 400 words long please.

Warm Regards;
-Paint

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Sorry I cannot do that, however, I look forward to see what you post.~