Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dawnguard Discussion

d_fry

Lord of Altera
^ some people in the skyrim world refer to deep elves (aka dwemer) as dwarves....usually the unschooled common folk ^

back to the dawngaurd, i don't have it cuz i play ps3 but definitely vampire lords all the way.......however one could hunt vampires as a werewolf ;),

Spark

Broken
commander snowhawk said:
^ some people in the skyrim world refer to deep elves (aka dwemer) as dwarves....usually the unschooled common folk ^
Usually people who say that cant read the item names. Dwemer metal makes dwarven ingots. Which then makes dwarven weapons and armour.
And if you want to be technical, dwarf/dwarves is the common name for dwemer so both are correct.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
First i wanted to be a vampire but then...I felt like slaughtering things with an awesome crossbow so im going as Dawnguard :I
God dangit people! There are no such things as DWARVES in Elder Scrolls!
Dwemer! D W E M E R! Get it into your heads! >:O
I just felt like raging :3 Not really mad...maybe i am...Peace! :heart:
Dwemer translates to "deep elves"

If your keeping track

High elves
Dark elves
Wood elves
Snow elves
Dwemer
Orcs

^ all elves according to elder scrolls

Spark

Broken
Eric V said:
Dwemer translates to "deep elves"

If your keeping track

High elves
Dark elves
Wood elves
Snow elves
Dwemer
Orcs

^ all elves according to elder scrolls
And Dwarves is the common name for dwemer *cough*

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Oh and also, my dawn guard play through. I got the vampire lady, and she doesn't die, but i also can now have 2 follows with me, this happen to anyone else? Oh and the dwarven crossbow still not as good as my bow.....

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
All of us Elder Scrolls fans (I've played since Morrwind so HAH!) call them Dwemer and simply hate it when they are called dwarves. It is just wrooong!

Spark

Broken
I have played since arena and I too know that it is called dwemer BUT dwarves/dwarven is the COMMON name for them, just life falmer is the common name for snow elves.