Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dawnguard Discussion

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
It's called a Dwarven crossbow, all the equipment is called "Dwarven (thingy eg.axe)"
I know there aren't Dwarves but the things are still called Dwarven, So you get it right! :p

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
No! No! No no no no no!
If you would actually read up on the lore you would know....
It even says in a book in game that only idiots and milk drinkers call them dwarves! They are only called dwarves by commoners, nobles and knownothingers! And the reason its called "Dwarven" Armor is so new people dont get confuzzled.
I love nerd raging :heart: T'is my passion :heart:

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I know full well that the "Dwarves" were actually Elves, it's in the name Dwe-Mer.
But I'm saying all the Dwemer equipment like armour or weapons is called "Dwarven".
It's not called a Dwemer Crossbow it's called a Dwarven Crossbow, but yes it is based of Dwemer tech.

Here proof of the name: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dwarven_Crossbow#Dwarven_Crossbow

So don't complain that I'm saying it wrong, when the game developers named it that.

End note: You're a milk drinker.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
I know :p
I just felt like raging :I
Havent gotten to do that in...hours D:
And besides....I am a milk drinker irl.
Alchahol tastes awful :p

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I drink neither, because I'm hardcore.

Also in the update they for some reason updated a lot of the Dwemer ruins and they put a horrifying new flying Chaurus in game. :eek: Same deadly poison, higher health and faster. And far too common for my liking...
They also gave the Falmer new equipment, as if they weren't dangerous enough...
Oh, and the Sphere robots have Crossbow arms instead of Bow arms.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
*SPOILER ALERT*
I've been fighting bears from the back of a magic horse you get from the Dawnguard questline. Which is handy because if it dies you can just summon it again.

Spark

Broken
I didn't know you had to find its skull! I just kept chasing it and getting confused as to why it was disappearing

ObsidianShield

Lord of Altera
I did the Vampire quest line and * SPOILERS* the companion that i got can't die, and has no more dialogue, which i thought was stupid :/

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Well, I'm a werewolf at the moment, but I'm going to become a Vampire Lord when I get the DLC ._.
And is there no way to get the crossbow if you're a Vampire Lord?

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Not the advanced Versions but you can get a basic one, as you have to initially work with the Dawnguard to get the Questline started.

Spark

Broken
ObsidianShield said:
I did the Vampire quest line and * SPOILERS* the companion that i got can't die, and has no more dialogue, which i thought was stupid :/
I like that she can't die but i agree that there should be more dialogue options, if you didn't know, if you were the amulet of mara and speak to her. You can ask her to marry you but you get rejected and i think you can potentially lose her too :/

Spark

Broken
:( I hoped that the wiki was wrong. You can get your wife/husband turned into a vampire though :p

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Silly Vampires... doing vampire things...
One day you'll be walking along then BAM! Crossbow bolt to the face!