Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dead & The Protarians ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
See Kaies your items will be returned and as you can see all the people involved are trully sorry.

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
Can someone please give me some indication at where we are in this matter? So i can figure out how i can portray my humble appologies?

Nickaround

Loyal Servant of Altera
I agree with everything anyone just said. Read my appeal for unban if you'd like... I seriously don't care if I'm unbanned but I care about if Dead and the others are

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Frankly you're all complete idiots. Especially you, deadpress. You should know the rules and of all people to kill, you choose an admin? Seriously?

From what I've heard you're a nice guy, but this was just plain moronic. I'm genuinely dissapointed how little common sense people have these days. I'll let kaies decide on the ban length but in future, use your brain or my banhammer will come down, and my hammers a lot heavier than the other admins and not easy to lift.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
/me runs for fear of his life
Steel i havnt seen logic bombing on that scale since the last time squee posted.
Ok, on topic.
Deadpress, you are generally a good player, ive heard nothing but good from you(til now ofc) but steel is right, this was just plain stupid.
I personally feel that a 4 day temp ban would suffice, but kaies will ultimately decide.
I mean cmon, you should know the rules of our server, youve been here for quite some time.
As for the rest of you, you still dont have an excuse as you all should have read the TOC where it is clearly spelled out.
And of all the admins to kill ilegitimately you chose kaies.
Thats just bad decision making

Treeajay

Villager
Steelcryo I was one involved in the attack unknowing some rules since first day and killed kaies, I didnt know he was an admin or anything it was my first day. Im sorry for my actions

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Go read the ToC. you shouldn't be killing anyone with prior consent, admin or not.

And Legion sometimes I just have to be blunt :p

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
You attacked Mr Grumpy, seriously chaps KAIES? Even I dont' muck about with Kaies :p

He'll almost certainly require tea making, you better hope his servants bring him a fresh pot this morning so he's in a better mood than usual.

You're a good bunch though so hopefully you'll be on the server again soon with lesson learnt.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I have decided that the ban will last till Wednesday (Best tell me to unban them as well or i will forget) You are all going on my watch list (yes i really have one) and if i spot you breaking the rules again it will be a permanent ban.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
And I reckon that until then you should read over the ToC again to make sure something like this doesn't happen again, kay?

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
After speaking to Cubeydoom I've unbanned Treeajay, however the rest of the temp bans will remain.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
The other 3 bans have been set at 3 days so Kaies doesn't have to waste his time unbanning you:​

eric2229 Unauthorised PVP halfmad 2011-11-06 12:58:36 2011-11-09 12:58:36
nickaround Unauthorised PVP halfmad 2011-11-06 12:58:13 2011-11-09 12:58:13
deadpress Unauthorised PVP halfmad 2011-11-06 12:57:53 2011-11-09 12:57:53

Treeajay

Villager
Thank you for understanding. I promise i will read over the whole ToC and become a good citizen on this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.