Death_Crafter's (Norbert M.) Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Crafter

Lord of Altera
-Today I was playing on Hollowworld Server and I started roleplaying with Tigrevillemur (which got banned as well, and has a post) , like we use to. Today we got married in game. We then had a child which is a reall person in the game) . In the middle of our "affair" both of us got banned for language. Yes, we were saying inapropriate things, but we were roleplaying. We didn't want to "hurt" anyones feelings! And I think I only said "yeea!" and "you're the best".
Please consider this appeal, and thank you for your time. I hope you make the right decision.

TigreVillemur

Loyal Servant of Altera
-Today I was playing on Hollowworld Server and I started roleplaying with Tigrevillemur (which got banned as well, and has a post) , like we use to. Today we got married in game. We then had a child which is a reall person in the game) . In the middle of our "affair" both of us got banned for language. Yes, we were saying inapropriate things, but we were roleplaying. We didn't want to "hurt" anyones feelings! And I think I only said "yeea!" and "you're the best".
Please consider this appeal, and thank you for your time. I hope you make the right decision.
Please unban norbert, he has no fault in all of this. I was the dumb one with the idea and i feel horrible with dragging him into this. Sorry norbert i wish you the best. Admins, do your thing.

Matto225

The White Mage
I'm sorry, i'm not involved in this appeal, but i'm just going to leave this - Your excuse is "we were roleplaying"?!? I'm sorry, is that meant to make everything better? You guys want to marry on RP? Sure quite a few people are, myself included. You want to have a kid in RP? If you can find someone happy to rp as a young child, why not? You two however took it to a whole new level that was totally unessecary.

I honestly don't know wether to suggest temp or perm ban :I Your ban is being discussed, wait a while and Roop (the banner) should get back to you.

I'm sorry, i'm not involved in this appeal, but i'm just going to leave this - Your excuse is "we were roleplaying"?!? I'm sorry, is that meant to make everything better? You guys want to marry on RP? Sure quite a few people are, myself included. You want to have a kid in RP? If you can find someone happy to rp as a young child, why not? You two however took it to a whole new level that was totally unessecary.

I honestly don't know wether to suggest temp or perm ban :I Your ban is being discussed, wait a while and Roop (the banner) should get back to you.
I'm really sorry I had no intention to make something bad...

Matto225

The White Mage
Uhm, i made that post BEFORE i saw Tigre's ban appeal. So, here we go!

1) Uh, Tigre? The admin thread has nothing to do with you being unbanned :I your banned, it shall stay that way.
2) Can all non-staff please stay out of this! Your spamming here :I

What do you mean "really"? She is a fun and likeable person and it would be a loss to the server for her to go. That's all I have to say.
To be honest I found the language used highly inappropriate and pretty vile seeing as this is a PG13 server. But anyway this is an unban appeal and only mods/admins are allowed to post so that's all I have to say.

Edit: Sorry Matto :eek:

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
I've read the logs and I believe Roopot is going to stand firm in his decision. Very disappointing.
We have young people that play on this server.
No thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.