Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Dec 29] The Noble's Ball

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Forum Name: balatr0
Character Name: Cedric Lydel
Nobility: Old halfling family. Our culture had no nobility concept but Lydel is as close as a halfling has come to a noble name I guess...
Plus 1: how about… Sankera ? Unless he already rsvp'd.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Nobility: Old halfling family. Our culture had no nobility concept but Lydel is as close as a halfling has come to a noble name I guess...
Was the second person to rsvp, but it's the thought that matters~

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Forum Name: Azur
Character Name: Garen Dormus
Nobility: Current Lord of house Dormus, Knight under the Kingdom of Anhald.
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Emrys Dormus Sophe

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Forum Name: Raphael_Payne
Character Name: Raphael Payne.
Nobility: Heir to House Tideborne.
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Corven, Lord of House Tideborne

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Forum Name: Raykaystar
Character Name: Daisy Ravenwood
Nobility: She's coming with James McGuffin as a member of the merchants guild.
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Technically speaking, I am the plus 1!

Landem

Lord of Altera
I've added everyone except:

This isn't really 'nobility'- you could find someone else to take you though? I'm sorry ;_;

Forum Name: Raphael_Payne
Character Name: Raphael Payne.
Nobility: Heir to House Tideborne.
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Corven, Lord of House Tideborne
Isn't Tideborne a dead house? They wouldn't receive a letter, but you can come RP with us to get in.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
All nobles from the NK are invited. If your noble character isn't recognised by most as a noble, or doesn't have any land or a title, then unforunately they won't recieve an invitation. However, you're welcome to RP with either Sir_Ashington or I if you'd like to make other arrangements.
The first post is what would be ICly written in the letter. The second post's information would be included too.
I'm unsure, but from what Landem has written, Nobles are invited to the ball if they're known, if Tidebourne is 'making a come-back' they wouldn't be known as nobles, aka invited.

But, alas, I'm a third-party, and I believe Landem can help you better.

Landem

Lord of Altera
What Paint said is right. If nobody knows your character is a noble, then unfortunately you can't attend.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
That's fine by me, sadly I'm already renowned by people as a noble, and the name has spread since my being here. ( as its revival. ) It should be recognized.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I've added everyone except:

This isn't really 'nobility'- you could find someone else to take you though? I'm sorry ;_;
Well seeing Argan cant come due to Bette irl stuff. Add him as San's +1