Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Dec 29] The Noble's Ball

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Just going to do this, because Njorun isn't attending, so no point keeping Francis as a +1 on the list :p

Forum Name:
Paint
Character Name:
Francis de Courtnay I
Nobility:
Earl of Avignon and Aldbourne.
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens):
N/A

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Forum Name: Elz
Character Name: Nylarii Veileth
Nobility: True Ruler of Riseport/Lady of Riseport, Queen of the Rise, Lady of House Fuvur (Essentially all the same thing, Im being silly)
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Probably Evelyn Veileth, though she's just as noble so that's up to her. ; ) Lannis

Last edited:

Landem

Lord of Altera
Just going to do this, because Njorun isn't attending, so no point keeping Francis as a +1 on the list :p
Forum Name:
Paint
Character Name:
Francis de Courtnay I
Nobility:
Earl of Avignon and Aldbourne.
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens):
N/A
Forum Name: Elz
Character Name: Nylarii Veileth
Nobility: True Ruler of Riseport/Lady of Riseport, Queen of the Rise, Lady of House Fuvur (Essentially all the same thing, Im being silly)
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Probably Evelyn Veileth, though she's just as noble so that's up to her. ; ) Lannis
Done

Can I change this? He made a friend.
Yeah, if you want-

It seems a server is still needed, as such:

Forum Name: Shrimpsy
Character Name: Er'danku Tule
Nobility: None~
Added :heart:

Landem

Lord of Altera
Sorry for the disturbance, hope everything went well after I left ^^
Everything did!

I uh, made this announcement ICly but for the people that weren't around for that.. this was the last Noble's Ball. At the very least, the final one hosted by Sir_Ashington and I. Ashley won't be involved in hosting anymore. I'd still like to host more of these events, but unfortunately ICly I can't do it anymore- but I'll try to find a way to host OOCly if people would like that. I dunno honestly, but we'll see.

Edit: We had 35+ guests at any one time, and the event went for 3 1/2 hours, which is pretty cool.

Last edited:

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
If you're interested in taking on the role of hosting the Noble's Ball, please feel free to message me personally on skype (Munesrevcookie) or on the forums (Sir_Ashington) with any questions or concerns. Landem and I both had a really bright future planned for this event, but since neither of us can participate, we wish to pass on this glorious event and have it be a legacy.
Thank you for all those who made it today. Have a wonderful New Year!

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Sorry, I missed this. I had to work on my computer all day. T_T. I hope maybe someone takes over the nobles ball though.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
If you're interested in taking on the role of hosting the Noble's Ball, please feel free to message me personally on skype (Munesrevcookie) or on the forums (Sir_Ashington) with any questions or concerns. Landem and I both had a really bright future planned for this event, but since neither of us can participate, we wish to pass on this glorious event and have it be a legacy.
ill do it

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Cap

more events

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Aeroch Rintar is always an open location :p
I mean what's the point of dancing if there is no chance if dyig in lava? I mean ask Raphael_Payne he'll back me up

Anyways. I'm just looking forward to being an actual guest this time, not just a sneakyinner guy.