Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Defunct] The Silver Serpent

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
side note: Until my computer it fixed i cannot go on minecraft... So if anyone who has a lot of computer knowledge reads this please message me so i can hopefully start healing the people of Altera :)
I should mention, beyond this point a liberous amount of RP is required to actually join this organization. You might want to wait until your computer is fixed :)

Michcat

It's alright, Gustav got him and Philia fixed a room for him. :p
He still needs to talk to Lathan ...
Gonna be sad if he ends up getting kicked out. (Still needs perms, don't he?)

Don't go giving rooms out unless they're a patient! He can get a room in an inn :p

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
Don't go giving rooms out unless they're a patient! He can get a room in an inn :p
*whistles* What Lathan doesn't know won't kill 'im.~

EDIT: On a side note, the asylum staff area makes a good panic room...

Last edited:

Michcat

*whistles* What Lathan doesn't know won't kill 'im.~

EDIT: On a side note, the asylum staff area makes a good panic room...
Fair enough, just don't go destroyin' stuff pl0x

(... Moo, those are locked with lockette signs. Whats with you and opening locked doors with staff perms? :p )

Moochick

Fair enough, just don't go destroyin' stuff pl0x

(... Moo, those are locked with lockette signs. Whats with you and opening locked doors with staff perms? :p )
They weren't marked as such D:
Only the lab ones were.

Moochick

How was I supposed to know that it wasn't just lockette'd to everyone so that the doors just open instead of having lever/button input?

Lathan told Philia that she shouldn't be down there without supervision, this made me assume that she had access to it but just shouldn't go down there.

Sorry about the misunderstanding. And sorry if I'm just taking your messages the wrong way, it's really hard to tell if someone is joking sometimes when it's text.

Michcat

Sorry about the misunderstanding. And sorry if I'm just taking your messages the wrong way, it's really hard to tell if someone is joking sometimes when it's text.
Oh oh oh, I'm sorry- its really alright, that was worded really badly. I'm annoyed because I planned on marking those doors (This ... happens a lot) and I was kicking myself for forgetting and potentially messin' up your RP D:

Michcat

Septimus Aetherson (Spearhorn) taken on as an Assistant, soon to be Apprenticed.
Gustav Fritz (Agnewbody1820) is now a Physician of the Silver Serpent Hospital.
Nwalme Furvur (BLargtheAwesome) is apprenticed within the Silver Serpent Hospital.

uke86

Lord of Altera
IGN: googoo01
Character Name: Lilith
Past experience with doctor work: Have done minor aid for many people. mostly mending bones/ positioning them in place, cleaning/tending to wounds, or removing foreign objects from a patients body.
Do you wash your hands: Yes unless i do not have any time to, for example if i had limited time to treat someone before whatever injured the person was coming after me.
Political Affiliation: not political at all
What position do you seek? Physician because while i will admit i am no world class doctor, i can still do a lot with my experience.
my computer is fixed so if i do get accepted i will be able to start right away