Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Defunct] The Silver Serpent

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
IGN: icefire120
Character Name: Athryl Mithtanil
Past experience with doctor work: IC: Makes many potions that can heal people who are hurt, very good at Alchemy. Owns a shop next to the Hospital. OOC: I am actually studying to become and Endocrinologist, or doctor of the Endocrine system, so I know a bit about biology :D
Do you wash your hands: Of course!
Political Affiliation: Doesn't really have one.
What position do you seek? Apprentice, or assistant. :) Whatever works. I really would just like to help out a bit, brew some potions needed for the Hospital, and whatnot. Whatever you need me for, I will gladly do.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
IGN: Sigurthur
Character Name: Rosmund Oswell, esq.
Past experience with doctor work: Experience with dissection of various unfortunate undead and hostile beasts in the wilderness - never pass up an opportunity to learn! (Skilled with removal of parts and how/where they go together, not so good at putting them back together).
Do you wash your hands: After every experiment or sensitive task. Not so much when examining metamorphic rocks, but will take efforts to keep himself and his work area hygienic.
Political Affiliation: Staunchly allied to science!
What position do you seek? Apprentice. Not much experience with proper surgery, but knowledgeable enough to know where organs and bones should be.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
IGN: icefire120
Character Name: Athryl Mithtanil
Past experience with doctor work: IC: Makes many potions that can heal people who are hurt, very good at Alchemy. Owns a shop next to the Hospital. OOC: I am actually studying to become and Endocrinologist, or doctor of the Endocrine system, so I know a bit about biology :D
Do you wash your hands: Of course!
Political Affiliation: Doesn't really have one.
What position do you seek? Apprentice, or assistant. :) Whatever works. I really would just like to help out a bit, brew some potions needed for the Hospital, and whatnot. Whatever you need me for, I will gladly do.
IGN: Sigurthur
Character Name: Rosmund Oswell, esq.
Past experience with doctor work: Experience with dissection of various unfortunate undead and hostile beasts in the wilderness - never pass up an opportunity to learn! (Skilled with removal of parts and how/where they go together, not so good at putting them back together).
Do you wash your hands: After every experiment or sensitive task. Not so much when examining metamorphic rocks, but will take efforts to keep himself and his work area hygienic.
Political Affiliation: Staunchly allied to science!
What position do you seek? Apprentice. Not much experience with proper surgery, but knowledgeable enough to know where organs and bones should be.
Hopping up letters back t' both've ye~

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
*Tzemik has scrawled on it a touch, but is nontheless overjoyed from the SHEER AMAZING HNNAHAHHHHNNN*

SS map2.jpg

Logan07

Lord of Altera
Hehe. I remember when someone tried to get Merry to work here. That man wasn't very smart. *Merry is recruited* *everyone in Altera dies* "Oops. Uh..." *Merry slowly exits the building*