Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Diablo 3 - anyone tried it?

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I've installed the beta client but haven't even managed to get into game yet, always 3006 errors :(

I'm not even sure if the EU servers are online at the moment.

PocketRock

Villager
I joined my friends when they were doing the final boss and I completed the beta lvl 1, then about 1 minute later the beta closed! :D

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Its amazing. Any one wanna play?

Add me...

tinblue (at) me.com

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Started playing Friday night. Killed Diablo last night... It was a fun ride and I'm not done playing. (3 more difficulties left :p)

Normal is way too easy. Especially if you spend some gold in auction house to buy some decent gear (just look for max buyout 2000G and you can get gear with +100 stats. So my DemonHuntress walked around one shot-ing everything.)

But two major issues. First is there is no offline mode. Yesterday we couldn't play D3 for about 4 hours because they had some server problems.

Second, and this is very disappointing. What an apocalyptic anti-climactic end...

Me: *Pew pew pew*
Diablo: Arghhhhhh...
Me: *delivers quest*
Game: "Press OK to end the game and go to the Main Menu"
Me: WTF!? *Clicks ok*
Game shows too short end movie

Done...

PS: I really want to tell what happens, but that would be major spoilage :)

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
To be honest I thought it was an indie game I have never seen the other diablo games and from what I had seen it looked like an indie game I was thinking max of £25

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Then play Torchlight like me :p I want Diablo III but i have like no money left, im saving up for Saints Row: The Third, and in July im gonna buy Max payne 3.