Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Dillybar928) - application [Approved- solus]

Dillyum

Villager
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

Dillybar928
2) How old are you?

17 years old

3) Where are you?

I'm up in Alaska :)

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes i read the tome, survival guide, and core races.
5) Introduce yourself!

Hi! My name is jake im 17 and im currently in highschool in anchorage, I'm in my junior year. I have full ap classes at the moment. I would have to say that i really enjoy studying history over all else in school, and i personally plan to become a professor or historian, and would love to focus on ancient civilizations. I love roleplaying games, and enjoy being able to enter a whole new world for a few hours, or however long. I play chivalry medieval warfare, and the total war series. I'm also involved in my cities Symphony, i play violin. I love to let my characters slowly become either great men, or evil villains, and love to see them progress as people!

6) Got any examples of your work?

Well i do consider myself an above average builder, and was a part of the voxelbox creative server for some time before it was closed to people outside their circle. This city i built in a singleplayer world for fun.2015-02-01_15.55.45.png 2015-02-01_15.55.57.png

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
I did join and look at the temple and the ferry away from it, not too much after that, but i saw some roleplay outside the boat and the few people involved did seem like they knew what they were doing.

8) Referrer: (Optional)
N/A

----

About your character
Name
:

Adelaide
17-20

Race:

Elf

Appearance:

Lanky, at first look, would seem weak, defeated. Dirty clothes that are almost never washed. His clothes are very obviously hand me downs, and are always too large, or too small. Despite his small stature, he has the makings of something more, he is broad chested, and has a strong jawline.( My skin is basic, elf ears, some darkly colored clothes, slightly tattered.)

---

The test
Adelaide sat at the bank of the river near his small home, far into the wilds outside the nearest town. It was peaceful, he stared into the river that flowed ever so slowly, the elf would often sit here and envision his life in the cities, as a politician, or no! maybe he would be a mighty warrior! he would daydream for hours uninterrupted, but as he stared at the reflection of the warm sun in the water, he was suddenly cold, and wet.. He had been pushed into the water! He broke the surface and saw his younger brother, with a grin from ear to ear."Youre dead!" Adelaide said, Adelaide burst from the shallow river and chased his brother aaron all the way back to their little wild cottage, laughing all the way. They burst in with a smile on their face, but as quick as they entered, adelaides father beat aaron to the ground with the butt of his sword. He was drunk again, the rum had a hold around their father as strong as a mighty oak's hold to the earth. "Father no! he did nothing!" Adelaide screamed. "Shut your mouth boy! I've had enough of both of you, go chop wood for tonight's dinner, i will handle your brother.." Without thinking, Adelaide grabbed his brother and started running, His knees buckled under his brothers weight, unlike aaron, adelaide was a skinny boy, and weak. Despite this, he recovered and kept running, his brother bleeding profusely. Hours later, Adelaide had gone past their fun playplace at the small river, and reached the large one that seperated the deep wilds from the forests outside one of the northern kingdoms small villages. He was afraid. shaking, and to add to it all his allergy to churoulta was acting up, he was sneezing and spitting everywhere. Adelaide started across the river, this one was not shallow, and aaron's blood darkened the water. He struggled to keep his footing, but the river ran too swift. He lost his footing, and dropped his brother, they were both dragged across the riverbed, and while he struggled to find aaron, he hit his head on a rock, he was knocked unconcious...

Adelaide awoke in a strange, dark place. his brother was nowhere to be seen. He stumbled through a grove of red trees. he grieved for his brother's life. But knew he must continue. He was tired of his drunk, deranged, evil father. And was ready to start a new life. He would no longer dream of being a politician, or a warrior. He would enter the world and make a name for himself in the world outside those woods. The wild would no longer be his home. Aldelaide would be great. He need only pray to jax for good fortune.(And thats where i enter the world!!)

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello- I just want to clarify that Altera is the world. You'll be starting out/living in the Northern Kingdoms or the Sorrowlands where there are many settlements, villages, and towns. Check the Dynomap for a quick overview of the map- or the Settlements section in the forums! I would like you to fix up the areas on your test where you referred to Altera as a land you will visit- and make that more clearer. I'll take a look at your application again when you've updated.

Dillyum

Villager
Hello- I just want to clarify that Altera is the world. You'll be starting out/living in the Northern Kingdoms or the Sorrowlands where there are many settlements, villages, and towns. Check the Dynomap for a quick overview of the map- or the Settlements section in the forums! I would like you to fix up the areas on your test where you referred to Altera as a land you will visit- and make that more clearer. I'll take a look at your application again when you've updated.
Alright thanks for clearing that up for me! I did realize that after reading the lore, but it totally slipped my mind to change it in my application. I think I fixed what you're referring to.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.