Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Do you need anything? Request it here (FREE!)

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I definitely not request payment, however, if you really wish to, you can either donate items to me when I am handing over your requested items, or you can use the /money pay [Ingame-Name] [Amount] command. I stress again, though, that I don't request payment!

Hmm... if surprises make you happy, I could try and deliver happiness! Just wait and see :D
I definitely not request payment, however, if you really wish to, you can either donate items to me when I am handing over your requested items, or you can use the /money pay [Ingame-Name] [Amount] command. I stress again, though, that I don't request payment!

Hmm... if surprises make you happy, I could try and deliver happiness! Just wait and see :D
I know you don't request or require payment but I want to give you a gift, I just can't imagine what you would want! I'm sure you have all the wonders of Altera by now for being so generous with everyone here. I will come up with something ;)

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
One kingdom please.
{Damnit, I don't own any land.}
... I'll try to get it? *bad poker face*

I would also like some happiness.
Another round of happiness on the list!

I know you don't request or require payment but I want to give you a gift, I just can't imagine what you would want! I'm sure you have all the wonders of Altera by now for being so generous with everyone here. I will come up with something ;)
The problem about me is, I am absolutely content with what I have, so I don't know what I would want either! Doesn't make me enjoy gifts any less, though, so if you really wish to, go right ahead :p

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
So, this is getting old, but, I don't suppose you have a few blocks of netherack?
I do, I will happily fill your request in thanks to Shrimpsy :D If you like meet me one evening and its yours, how many blocks would you like? I picked then up at a great shop in Port Silver but I will happily share for free :)

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
I do, I will happily fill your request in thanks to Shrimpsy :D If you like meet me one evening and its yours, how many blocks would you like? I picked then up at a great shop in Port Silver but I will happily share for free :)
Ah, thank you for doing this! Always love people giving stuff around for free!

As an aside, I did manage to get the diamonds, and I think you don't need an enderchest, the command /enderchest should do it- Sorry for my lateness in this regard! I'll find you online sometime and give them :D

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
Ah, thank you for doing this! Always love people giving stuff around for free!

As an aside, I did manage to get the diamonds, and I think you don't need an enderchest, the command /enderchest should do it- Sorry for my lateness in this regard! I'll find you online sometime and give them :D
You are correct about the Enderchest, I didn't realize I would get one when I subscribed. I will keep an eye out for you when I am online, no worries about the timeframe. You are an inspiration for kindness which gives you all sorts of leeway in my mind :)