Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Do you need anything? Request it here (FREE!)

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
I can provide you with that Barbarian.

Shrimpsy, I need a worker to help me mine obsidian. I'll provide you with a enchanted diamond pick which you can keep afterwards and also a donation of money after all the obby has been mined. :D
Thanks in advance
-Benijim
(IGN Benijim)

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
I'm bumping this thread, it's Christmas season and I suppose everyone's feeling a little festive :D

Everything goes, as usual!

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I would love an enderchest please if you would be so kind. A handful of diamonds to put inside would be wonderful as well. Thank you for offering :)

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
I would love an enderchest please if you would be so kind. A handful of diamonds to put inside would be wonderful as well. Thank you for offering :)
Wow, somebody found my old thread. Forgot about it, for the most part. I'll be happy to go through on the request, I usually set a general time limit of 2-3 days for it, if it's agreeable!

And, as a word of warning and to explain Somnastra's meme up there, look at the date of the last post before yours. Generally speaking, if a thread has not posted on for two weeks and you post something that does not contribute to the discussion, it is considered a "necro". Since trade threads don't have discussions, this would be a necro, but I'll let it rest. Just try and not do it again :p

Last tip: Threads are ordered in a timeline with the most recently posted upon appearing at the top!

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
Wow, somebody found my old thread. Forgot about it, for the most part. I'll be happy to go through on the request, I usually set a general time limit of 2-3 days for it, if it's agreeable!

And, as a word of warning and to explain Somnastra's meme up there, look at the date of the last post before yours. Generally speaking, if a thread has not posted on for two weeks and you post something that does not contribute to the discussion, it is considered a "necro". Since trade threads don't have discussions, this would be a necro, but I'll let it rest. Just try and not do it again :p

Last tip: Threads are ordered in a timeline with the most recently posted upon appearing at the top!

Oops. I'm sorry if I did something not kosher. I was just reading through the threads to see if there was anything I should be aware of and I saw your post. I thought hey it couldn't hurt to ask since you were offering. I didn't even notice the date and to be honest I did not really expect a response :p This is one of the only times I have ever used a forum, the last being six years ago. I am having a bit of a time navigating through all the customs and shortcuts. I have found people to be friendly and helpful though, I appreciate your candor as well. I may never get it right but I enjoy being on this server with all the interesting people, and eventually I hope to have an easier time navigating the dynamic of forums.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
I would love to repay you, how does it work?
I definitely not request payment, however, if you really wish to, you can either donate items to me when I am handing over your requested items, or you can use the /money pay [Ingame-Name] [Amount] command. I stress again, though, that I don't request payment!

How about happiness? You deliver that? ;-;
Hmm... if surprises make you happy, I could try and deliver happiness! Just wait and see :D

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I definitely not request payment, however, if you really wish to, you can either donate items to me when I am handing over your requested items, or you can use the /money pay [Ingame-Name] [Amount] command. I stress again, though, that I don't request payment!

Hmm... if surprises make you happy, I could try and deliver happiness! Just wait and see :D
I would also like some happiness,