Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Do you need anything? Request it here (FREE!)

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Have you ever noticed? The castle you are building is just becoming bigger and bigger, and suddenly while your pouch of Radiants is slouching inwards, the providers of the materials have already converted to sacks to hold their new-found wealth!

So, I will extend an arm to those less fortunate!

Here, you can request any items you want/need!

Varying from a few stacks of wood to a sponge, or even just a small push of radiants, I will try anything in my power to deliver it to you!

These will be placed on an order list, and I will work on them in the order I receive them - basically, a first come first serve standard.

This thread is intended for people who have little to no money due to them not having so much time to spend in-game or having recently spent thousands on a massive project.

As stated above, no payments are needed, however donations are heartily welcome! (A donation can be anything, I will even regard a single Cobblestone as a donation and welcome it!)

NOTE: This thread is not meant to drive anyone out of business either, on the contrary, if a request comes in which multiple people have the items and are willing to sell them, I will attempt to but evenly from all of them: The economy benefits!

Another note: By ordering here, I cannot guarantee that you shall receive the items, though I will try my hardest to do so. Also, those rarest of items (Sponge, Endstone, Heads) are extremely hard to get, while I will try to get my hands on them, it may become impossible. On the note, start requesting below! :)

Small Legend:
Item = Item(s) in question completed.
Name = Complete order is done, awaiting delivery.

Item Request List:
1. Mad Hatter - Enderchest, 16+ diamonds

Money Request List:

Miscellaneous Request List:
1. smurf58105 - Happiness!
2. Iceandfire - More happiness!

Finished and Delivered:
-creeperhunterpb
-Camernater3
-happysayshi (Kentsham!)
- apollo6000
-mistaahh
-Squidziod
-Sir Andrew Wallins x2
-yoda74
-CaptainColdBane
-gamemonster55
-Reltimus
-Jeroxia

Thanking the Donators:
-creeperhunterpb, for a half stack of diamonds!
-Machy234, for being kind and donating money!
-Kentsham, for dealing with requests while I couldn't... and helping me so much that I name him my assistant!
-Reltimus, for giving me quite a bit of raw material!
-BraveRubberDuck, for continuously donating, which has helped me quite a lot!
-snowbooks, for a lovely, large and continuous money donation!
-Warwolf_1, who is best guildmaster EVAR and helped me a lot!
-minersrevenge7, who has donated money and will be continuous with it.

Last edited:

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I was joking, 10 diamond blocks and three wither heads is a little too much to ask xD

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Actually, it would have been 30 wither heads to spawn all the withers, not to mention defeating them... I'll take it off then.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
  • red mushrooms
  • lily pads
  • sugar canes
  • wheats
  • nether warts
  • loves
  • soulsands
  • melons
  • pumpkins
  • Jungle tree logs
  • cocoa beans
PRONTO

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Love, but I put plural on everything just to make sure you got more than one of stuffs.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I am currently working on a large project that has taken my fortune of 100,000r and still needs more funding. So apparently I have the balls to ask for money, if you could spare it. Here's the project if your interested in seeing what you might end up throwing your money at. And if you don't want to burn your money then I sell you a large assortment of goods to compensate you. Thanks in advance for whatever help you decide to give.

Sundown Isle

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Of course, of course, anything can be asked here! I cannot come online today anymore, but I can give you 2,500 radiants (one plot's worth) tomorrow if that's helpful?

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Yes! Any amount is helpful! But I hope I can sell you things too, I have a lot that needs selling.

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
This looks awesome. I'd love to donate (and I will later, I promise!), but I'm currently trying to fund a large project. However, I can sell you anything you need. Just ask.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Added Squid's order to the list.

And, I have quite a few of the stuff yoda has listed, and the rest are easy to get. However, I may take up on the offers later :)