Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Doesnt know why he got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thommo1722

Villager
I got banned and the reason was investigation. Please can you help me i don't know what I did. -Thankyou for reading. -Thommo1722.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
You have been banned for repeated theft and grief, including: Stealing my diamond armour, stealing Jhollid's diamond armour, and returning neither of them.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
You have been banned for repeated theft and grief, including: Stealing my diamond armour, stealing Jhollid's diamond armour, and returning neither of them.
Then why wasn't he jailed?!?

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
From what i gathered he was jailed 3 times, over the course of 2 or 3 weeks. Each being around 6 hours.

And the majority of the stolen goods where never returned by him.

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
Then why wasn't he jailed?!?
As Draco said, Thommo has had many counts of major theft, he even tried to steal all the coal from my furnaces. Adding on the very major thefts Draco listed, he has been warned and jailed many times. He does not learn im afraid.
I did not ban him, Geo did as he is under-investigation.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
As Draco said, Thommo has had many counts of major theft, he even tried to steal all the coal from my furnaces. Adding on the very major thefts Draco listed, he has been warned and jailed many times. He does not learn im afraid.
I did not ban him, Geo did as he is under-investigation.
Fair enough

Thommo1722

Villager
I did not get jailed 3 times I got jailed once for 10 mins. And I did return o7jhollids armor and then I added him to my chests to say sorry and I have never saw my 15 diamond and my armor again.

D

Deleted member 61

I believe that the ban should stand, countless amounts of theiving and 3 jails?!

Darko

Lord of Altera
I think it should stand as well. This amount of thieving has no place on our beautiful server!

Thommo1722

Villager
Let me please get a few things strait. I did not get jailed three times i have only ever gotten jailed once. And for the harm i have caused to this great server im sorry :(. If you will consider iff i get back on i will give back all the stuff I have taken. please please consider letting me on for one last chance?.

C

Cubey

one I heard from someone said you placed advert sign below King's Shop sign ! it's illegal!

matyio

The original mute
That wasn't me
How are we supposed to trust your word? While. You have lots of people saying you stole from them and got jailed for it, whereas we only have your word against it. You also have several moderators saying you tried to steal from them. All it would take is for a moderater to show hawk eye evidence for your supposed truth to crumble if it is a lie. So rather than saying it wasn't you, if it was say that, say sorry, and leave. Hollowworld has no need for non-rp theives.

Status
Not open for further replies.