Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dragon Knight Application [Declined- solus]

Dragon King

Villager
This application is in 3 parts:

- About You
- About Your Character
- The Test

When all of these sections are completed in full we can then consider your application.

For further information on HollowWorld please check our Survival Guide, Tome of Citizenship and the Synopsis of Races.

About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

My name is an old and almost forgotten Name.

Its called (Kermeto)

2) How old are you?

I´m 27

3) Where are you?

I´m From the Land of Rivers and Mountains.

Austria

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes. But i have to study it more! It´s my first RPG Server

{Need to Focus}

5) Introduce yourself!

Greetings Friends!

My name is Marc Rünzler
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=8bba7e-1433540958.jpg

The left one !

I learned more then one Job in the Last years

At first i learned Cook for 2 years
then i was 2 Years Stove Constructor
after that i learned 1 year in
{i don´t know how to say} well massage.
Somehow i then made my apprenticeship
in Roofer and Plasterer.

Just don´t ask !
It´s a Looong Story.

My Favorite Hobby´s are Swimming, climbing,
Skating, Paintball and other stuff like Gaming and play with Cards.

At the moment i love to play the new Witcher.
But i play all kind of Games.

There is no Why !

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

Honest. *He drinks a gulp of his Water Bottle*
Not now!
As i was reading on this page, my pleasure to make this Thread
was to big to interrupt it with a peek on the server.

8) Referrer: (Optional)

{Should i tell a Name just to Support someone Secretly}
*He scratches his Head and moves on without doing Nothing*

----

About your character
Name:
My Name is Dragon Knight

Race:

Human with Dragon Blood

Appearance:

http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/5621487/knight/

Still looks Human. But no one Knows whats under his Helmet.

The Story

After years on the trail of a legendary Eldwurm, the skilled dragon-slayer found himself facing a disappointing foe: the dreaded Slyrak had grown ancient and frail, its wings tattered, its few remaining scales stricken with scale-rot, its fangs ground to nubs, and its fire-gouts no more threatening than a pack of wet matchsticks. Seeing no honor to be gained in dragon-murder, the young knight prepared to turn away and leave his old foe to die in peace. But a voice crept into his thoughts, and Slyrak gave a whispered plea that the knight might honor him with death in combat. The knight agreed, and found himself rewarded beyond expectation for his act of mercy: As he sank his blade in Slyrak's breast, the dragon sank a claw into his throat. As their blood mingled, Slyrak sent his power out along the Blood Route, offering all its strength and centuries of wisdom to the knight. The dragon's death sealed their bond, and Dragon Knight was born. The ancient power slumbers in the knight, waking when he calls it; or perhaps it is the Dragon that calls the Knight...

The test

To help us give your application the seal of approval we'd like to see an example of your role playing skill. This is an opportunity for us to see your story telling skills and also get to know your character's thoughts and mannerisms. Both of these things are really important to us!

On the whole, we do not encourage that you give a violent introduction to your character. We'd much rather see what you've learned about HollowWorld's lore and the existing towns. We have no specific scenario to use, so use your imagination!

How you want to write this is very much up to you but we encourage that you are as descriptive as possible. Remember; this is your best chance to showcase your character! Please note though that Magic is heavily restricted, so please don't write a magic character.

> You can write this from your character's perspective like so:

“ It must be morning now or at least I can feel the warmth of sunlight hitting my face. I open my eyes and take in my surroundings. The forest looks different in the daylight but I still feel anxious about the events from before. Wolves hunt here, I know I'm lucky to have survived the night. I start to look around for a weapon, I won't make it home without something to protect myself. “

> OR you may prefer something like this:

“ Even with the morning sun lighting the ancient forest, the young man couldn't help but shiver at the realization he was completely lost. It was a miracle he had survived the night after collapsing in the undergrowth when vicious creatures could be lurking around any corner. He dusted off his tattered trousers and stood, quickly searching for anything that could protect him from the monsters in the woodland. "
It doesn't have to be very long (between 400-1000 words) and you can always come back and change it for your character profile at a later time using the edit button. However, without this section we cannot get a good understanding of your character.
An application without this section will result in your application being declined.

OKAY, I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION, NOW WHAT?

Now you sit back and relax! Thank you for your application.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello- Your Test shows me you haven't had a good look at the Lore for Races. Go ahead and do that, as we don't have Dragon blooded humans. Once you update yourself on the Lore and guides, I'd like you to re-do the Test. You can also take away the excess comments that aren't Questions or Answers to make the application readable.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Declined for inactivity. Feel free to reapply with above issues fixed.