Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

dwarfgold - application [Approved - Alaila]

dwarfgold

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: dwarfgold
2. Age: 23
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: England

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have studied the Tome of Citizenship cover to cover and I have to say I agree with all the content it entails.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I would have to say that I am well versed in roleplaying and I have played on roleplaying server on other games in the past but never on minecraft. I have to say I am looking forward to the adventure!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Jordan. I am a technical advisor in Tesco in the Uk. I work a lot so I only have two days off in the week, however I do play in the evenings. I have a real passion for computer games, which mainly include Roleplaying games on the PC and others (like Dragon Age, Elder Scroll and loads Of MMORPG's). I am also an Amateur Boxer which I have been doing since I was 9. I am currently undefeated as I have only have one ranked fight, which I won (barely, I broke 2 ribs). I cycle loads, 22 miles a day in fact, as I cycle to work and back. I also play Airsoft (like paint balling but with BB's) with my best friend every so often. BIG NEWS! I am also getting married 25th January 2014! Me and my soon to be wife love walking, we go to the Lake District and Wales at least once a year to walk the lakes there (I love getting outside and away from everyone and anything and getting back into the wild...I wonder if that's what I like minecraft *scratches his head*)
My Minecraft experience is very limited. I have been playing since beta 1.6 but I have not tried to build anything colossus or technical but I am willing to give it a go and help anyone who needs it.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
The screenshot is a little house I have built on my single players mode. I like to keep things simple and realistic.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Well I believe a mans worth is in the work he does that benefits others. So the only true test is to give me a chance and judge the actions of the future.
Also I am Dyslexic so my spelling and grammar can be a little off sometimes, but I will do my best to make sure my posts are correct before sending them.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I have never come across those mods and would never seek them. I mean...whats the point? If your going to cheat on getting materials then you might as well go play on a creative server!

11. How did you find out about our server?
I was looking for a server in the uk, I wasn't really looking for Roleplaying but soon as I saw it I really wanted to give it a go!

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have not yet because I currently have to wait another 16 hours before I can vote. But as soon as I can I will!

Attachments

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!