Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Dwarven City] Tahkul Rimtar

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
Good thing we 'ave 'tis new town city then.
Or we might as well own nothing at all!
As said before, Lonmar has renewed its alliance with Yearnen and is about to give them Thraall and Skara back.
Also Lonmar want to help Yearnen and the dwarfs of Altera to rise again to old power and glory.
Only Frostwind might stay at Lonmar, because we have plans with it.

C

Cubey

I'm quite not happy with tywin that he deleted it without reason But I may not remember for while... I offered Pirate for recovered missing region.

Tom what do you mean? Nope, some of thraall members has finally returned and Lonmar can't have thraall!

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
Please Toma
I just can tell what Draco told me, also the fact that we might own Thraall or not isn't important.
Because we give/gave it back to Yearnen and support them on their way back.
So its more a nice RP thing, than a real fact if you want so.
Also as long as Tang was founder and owner of Thraall isn't it his right to give it to another player?
But whatever I heard you are discussing this in the Admin section.

W

wakerman4

I seem to remember you leaving the dwarves anyway?
Locun is new.
Lead by Lord Krummi the Bald.

A great friend!
And I am back with the dwarves, despite differences.
I care for my kin, they care 'fer me.
So, nice 'ta meet ya.
My name is Knight Gromm Wake of House Locun. Proud dwarf of the empire!

Please Toma
I just can tell what Draco told me, also the fact that we might own Thraall or not isn't important.
Because we give/gave it back to Yearnen and support them on their way back.
We are Locun.

Spark

Broken
Yes I think we need to make it clear that Thrall and other linked dwarven cities, towns are being given to Yearnen and not Locun. If Yearnen is to make a comeback it is only fair they get their region and not a new house. I can't see how it is anyone but Draco's decision...

multrine

Villager
k im a complete noob, just got on to the server a week ago. how do i join this city? i will mine as tha iss my fav thing to do

W

wakerman4

...You must be a complete noob to make that mistake :D
Long story short, this place is 67% more nature then it was back in those screenshots.
It's now a ruin, with little much inside it then history and old dreams that came true.