Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dynamic Map Town Icons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
watch your wording, you sound like an usurper
Ehm, I'm not usurper, I'm just offering help, since that's what I'm expected to do as a town assistant. I'm not making any decisions, I'm just showing my view on this subject. That has nothing to do with being an usurper.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ehm, I'm not usurper, I'm just offering help, since that's what I'm expected to do as a town assistant. I'm not making any decisions, I'm just showing my view on this subject. That has nothing to do with being an usurper.

i was simply commenting that your original posts' choice of wording sounded assumptive to me.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Witches Brew is a bit different than your regular tows, by it's history and by it's function.
I would like to have that big, red, chubby heart on it, please!
It will symbolize the love that was the foundation of the tows as well as mark it as a place of healing.
Sorry Itsemiel.... you know how Alana is. :p

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Town name: Aeroch Nor
Icon: Think ill just go with Tower.
Coordinates: On the DynMap bottom in the mountain.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Huh, the icon seems to have vanished from the map.....
Town name: Mistral
Icon: Shield
Coordinates: 3222,65,14969

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
Sorry to be a pain but the Icon for Protaras seems to be on the outskirts of town not in the center?

Status
Not open for further replies.