Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Eala Nym

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
It's funny I just looked at her age she's old enough to be ansgars mother.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

Current Thoughts:
I have stayed longer in Riseport than anywhere else in my travels. I have found that I care so much for these people, and I have even found a sort of love that I had never anticipated to come from a place like this. I've discovered surprising friendships that I never expected to form. Yet... with these things I have also found death. So much of it. Xander once asked me if many people die here and I did not have the courage to be honest. It feels as if all of the faces I see day to day are fleeting moments, because they could be taken at any instant. I have felt the loss of so many. Ryann, Tom, Evelyn, Xira, Ansgar's father. I have even seen one of my oldest friends beheaded and his blood spilled upon the docks. When I see the man that did it, even if I now know the reasons, I cannot scrub the blood soaked image of him from my mind. I am unsettled by the nature of this place at times. Sometimes unsettled by the nature of its people. But still... I have found a true care for the disparate souls of Riseport.

Updated the relation blurbs and added a current thoughts section. Elz blargtheawesome Lannis Mitch ForestRose

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Event Log:
+ Was kidnapped by crazy cultist and thrown into a horrific maze filled with spiders. Some strange markings carved into her wrists.
+ Found a crawlspace where most of the biggest spiders couldn't get to her, though some did manage.
+ Was bitten by an unholy spider. Thick fangs sinking in about two inches into her flesh. Leg went numb and was useless for some time after that.
+ Was found by Riseport Rescue Crew.
+ Escaped with Nadia, Eltsir, and Aryus.
+ Eventually the others making it out alive as well. Some just barely.

General Profile Updates:
+ This symbol is now cut into the inside of both wrists. Nursing those back to health.
+ Two puncture wounds on her left leg. Each two inches deep or so.
+ Has lost her bow and quiver
+ Wracked with extreme guilt over the events that followed her capture.

Likely more updates to follow from subsequent RP.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Event Log:
+ Was kidnapped by crazy cultist and thrown into a horrific maze filled with spiders. Some strange markings carved into her wrists.
+ Found a crawlspace where most of the biggest spiders couldn't get to her, though some did manage.
+ Was bitten by an unholy spider. Thick fangs sinking in about two inches into her flesh. Leg went numb and was useless for some time after that.
+ Was found by Riseport Rescue Crew.
+ Escaped with Nadia, Eltsir, and Aryus.
+ Eventually the others making it out alive as well. Some just barely.

General Profile Updates:
+ This symbol is now cut into the inside of both wrists. Nursing those back to health.
+ Two puncture wounds on her left leg. Each two inches deep or so.
+ Has lost her bow and quiver
+ Wracked with extreme guilt over the events that followed her capture.

Likely more updates to follow from subsequent RP.
Sounds like a party

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Updated some relations and added a new lewd art. ;) Lannis

Considering overhauling the profile somewhat tomorrow, so might do some sprucing around. Shall see.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Dunno if the tag showed up or not, but I like.