Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

eddard_stark's application [Declined - Snerus]

Eddard_Stark

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
The_Rich_Panda
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
Born in England, currently in the U.S
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
powergaming- Not caring about the role-play and making your character OP
metagame- Ex- Oh, I heard a dude say this way is right in the OOC thread, so let's go this way
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No idea what that is
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Don't have one for all I know
8. Tell us about yourself!
I love watching Game of Thrones.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Well, I do write stories, here is a snippet
They young prince sat on the silky sheets of his royal bed, his tears slowly dripped into his lap, why? why did he have to be the sacrifice? His thought was interrupted when the Queen strode in."It's time."
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I searched Game of Thrones Minecraft Server and this seemed the best
About Your Character!
Character Name
:
Robert Frost
Character Age:
Character Race:
Human
Appearance:
Black Hair
Blue Eyes
Small Beard
White Skin
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
The Young human strode from the small boat that had just docked onto the rotting harbor. The young human, Robert, stopped and smiled at the hunch-back old man who shuffled towards him, the man grinned, sporting every one of his rotting teeth.
"Hello Father, I presume all is well?"
Robert tilted his head to look at his excuse of a father.
"A-All is well, m'boy, all is well."
Robert smiled again.
"I'm so happy to hear that."
Robert stepped forward and embraced his father. His father, Henry Frost, gasped as he felt the cold steel blade into his weak chest.
"I loved you, father, but you never loved me, your pathetic bastard son..."
Robert stepped back, pulling the knife from his father's chest, he smiled.
"Good bye father."

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
There are numerous outstanding errors and issues with your application. I'm going to address them from most prevalent to least.

Firstly, I'm afraid that the tone of your test and the contents within it are not what we're looking for during test evaluations. Instances of heavy violence, murder, and so on are discouraged in tests, as we prefer personable tests centered around the personality of the character. A peasant Ramsay Bolton won't cut it, in this regard I'm afraid. Nor will a test that fails to meet our minimum 400 word requirement.

There are numerous questions on the application that have also only been partially answered, answered incorrectly, or left completely unanswered. I recommend you give a full and thorough read through of our whitelist application guide before working on an application. You are also free to browse the accepted whitelist archives if you ever need template assistance in this regard.

Lastly, Hollowworld wishes to promote and express the originality and creativity of it's playerbase, especially in RP, where it is fundamental. I'm afraid that you simply cannot play Ramsay Bolton on the server.

Due to the numerous issues present in your test, I'm afraid I'll be declining it. You are, however, always free to submit a new whitelist application, should you so desire.

Thank you, also, for your interest in the server. We really do appreciate everyone who comes to apply!