Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Edited) Applying for Whitelist - KING_OF_YOLO [Approved - Ghost]

Zey

Villager
1) Username:

KING_OF_YOLO

2) Age:

3) Where are you:

USA

4) Have you read our guides yet:

Yes

5) Introduce yourself:

I'm a senior in high school. I play a lot of different games like CS:GO,
mount and blade warband, Arma 2 and 3, Terraria, and much more. I enjoy role play games a lot, and have played tons of HCRP on mount and blade. I don't play much during the day, mostly at nights. I am very respectful and understanding so there wont be many problems with me breaking rules. I've played minecraft for a few years now but this will be my first RP minecraft server so I'm looking forward to playing!

6) Examples of work:

Sorry, no examples.

7) Did you explore our world?

I was online for a bit, everything looked nice and well though out. Looking forward to actually playing.

8) Referral:

IGN: Grimmskel

--------

Character Creation:
Name:

Ike Wimpsley
Race:

African (Human)
Appearance:

Very tall, dark skinned male, curly hair, hazel colored eyes. When he first arrives he is wearing a cloth tunic and roughskin pants.

----------

The Test:
I wake up, vision blurred, thoughts cloudy. An aching pain throbs in my head as I try to stand. I look around puzzled, not sure as to where I am. I feel an intense heat under my feet, and I notice a long stretch of white sand surrounds me. I turn around and see, the wreck of my ship I was on before the storm. Panic starts to set in, and I know I cannot sit around any longer, for I am unaware of the dangers that may be nearby, and I am defenseless and weak. I notice a forest in the far distance, plenty of shade and chance to survive the night to come. I make my way, limping, but trying my best to stay strong. As I near the forest, I hear sounds of howling wolves in the distance; bringing a cold chill down my spine. "I have to keep moving, I cannot let my guard down" I say to myself as I try to keep my strength up and push forward.
I finally arrive at the start of the forest. Many dangers could lie ahead, but it is the only chance at survival I've got. My bare feet sink into the muddy ground, wet from the storm that caused my wreck. The sun slowly begins to vanish away behind the treeline and the cool breeze of the night starts to set in. The deeper I traverse into the forest, the more the animals cry, almost as if to warn me of a danger that lurks in these woods. The eerie sound of the wind whizzing through the trees gives me an unsettling feeling. With the sunlight quickly becoming engulfed by the dense wilderness, I know my time is running out. If I do not find shelter soon, I will be completely vulnerable to the menacing creatures that nighttime brings. My heart starts to race, fear is slowly overcoming me, and my body can no longer function properly after the accident and hours of traversing. I collapse, unable to feel my legs. The howling of wolves has gotten closer and I know that they have been following me, waiting for me to give, waiting for that easy kill. The bushes around me rustle and the growling becomes fierce. "This is it" I whisper into the mud. All hope is lost, and I am ready to meet my end, but just as I close my eyes the sound of a blade being withdrawn from its holster pierces through the night...

Last edited:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Hey Zey! Interesting test! When you introduced wolves I thought you were going down the path so many others had, but you kept it tense and interesting~

A couple of things that need altering though with your application is that the introduction to yourself should be a minimum of five sentence, and that you understand that your character can't have amber eyes, but hazel eyes mistaken to be amber~

Zey

Villager
Thank you for the feedback, I've edited my application, hopefully I've fixed the issues :)

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Indeed you have!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.