Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Edmund Campion - The Loyalist

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
cooltext117820582189911.png

Name: Edmund Harold Campion
Full Titles: Duke Edmund Campion
Nickname/Alias: -

richard.jpg

| KEY INFORMATION |
Age: 47 years old but do to his elven race he still appears to be in his 20's
Gender: From a distance it would be hard to determine, but up close he is quite obviously male.
Race: Forest Elf
Social Status: Lesser Noble
Sexuality: Asexual - Heteroromantic
Height: 6'2
Weight: 156 lbs
Date of Birth: (TBD)
Date of Death: -
Homeland: Rhunon
Current Home: Azerport/Queens Port

richardtrans.png

| PHYSIOLOGY |
Build: Build typical of forest elves. He has little muscle tone but appears quite tall and rather thin. Rather unremarkable without his armor.
Hair: Rather long, usually in a mess as he doesn't try to groom it. It being a rather dull dark brown color.
Eyes: A dark green color typical of the Campion family.
Skin: His skin is a sun kissed tan, typical of forest elves.
Identifying Marks: His arms are covered in deep scars, but he keeps them covered at all times.
Appearance: He would appear young, his hair covering most of his face. Always wearing very thick clothes or armor to to keep himself covered.
Clothing: He wears a dark grey coat with white trimming.

Weaponry: A 4ft long long sword given to him by Tybalt.

UDokrDm.jpg
Prized Possessions:
~Shark Tooth
~Glades Engraved Bow
Hygiene: Washes daily
Voice: (TBD)

| QUALITIES AND FLAWS |
Strengths:
-Socializing
-Hunting
-Leather work
~Basic Swordplay

Fears:

-Disappointment
-Failure
-Abandonment

Weaknesses:
-Confidence
-Stealth

Intelligence: He is of moderate intelligence.
Languages: Elven, Common, Marrian
Profession: Guard, Decurion, Leatherworker

tumblr_m0znjwjEjD1qmb224o1_500.gif

| ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS |
Personality: He is a rather kind and caring man, as long as you act with respect he will give you some. He is quite quick to judge people and can quickly form opinions of people. He is not one to be hurtful with his words, unless he has reason to be.
Religion or Cults: Rahas & Salherana
Alignment: Lawful Good
Short Term Goals:

-Become close to Sheila
-Become close to Tybalt [x]
-Meet more people
-Develop Friendships
-Gain allies
-Talk more
-Become close to Alanna
-Increase his combat skills [x]

Long Term Goals:
-Climb the ranks of Marr [x]
-Have a family
-Avoid dying
-Rebuild Queens Port [~]
-Protect Sheila
-Protect Tybalt [~]
-Protect Allindra
-Protect Alanna

| TRIVIA |
Favourite...
Place: Rhunon
Pastime: Crafting
Food: Rabbit
Drink: Tea
Colour: Deep Blue
Animal: Rabbit

Least Favourite...
Place: -
Pastime: Waiting
Food: Grapes
Drink: Wine
Colour: Yellow
Animal: Dragon

8e70582c87c1d38b69e6a4a7516f6179.jpg

| FAMILY |
Mother: Anna Campion
Relationship with her: Loved
Father: Harol Campion
Relationship with him: Respected
Siblings: Roran, Kristen
Relationship with them: Unsure of how to feel about both
Spouse: -
Relationship with him/her: -
Children: -
Relationship with them: -
Other important family members: Sorrel, Aragion, Allindra

tumblr_mgizt7MyEj1s39bkho1_500.gif

| RELATIONS WITH OTHERS |
Opinion of other people in general: He thinks the best of most people, but his opinion can change quickly.
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?: Kinda
Person character most hates: Landir
Best friend(s): Tybalt, Sheila
Love interest(s): No one
Person character goes to for advice: Tybalt
Person character feels responsible for or takes care of: -
Person character feels shy or awkward around: -
Person character openly admires: Tybalt
Person character secretly admires: -
Most important person in character’s life before story starts: The People of Rhunon
After story starts: Marr

INSPIRATIONS: @Tybalt @Sir_Ashington
My in-game name is: BrainzAT16

Attachments

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
| RELATIONS |
Loved:
Alindra - His little niece. He adores her and only wants for her to grow up safe and strong. Will do anything to make her smile.

Loyal:

Tybalt - He has not changed at all since I last saw him, he is still someone to be trusted and I can will remain loyal to him till my dying breath.

Trusted:

Befriended:
Sheila - Partial to the young girl. He misses seeing her in Azerport but knows her reasons.
Azure - A polite elf I met in Queens Port. Seems to be a writer who I
thoroughly enjoy speaking with.

Liked:
Lossy - She is a sweet girl, I helped her out and she gave me some food to eat. She is a really good cook and I hope I have time to eat with her again.
Nireth - A kind woman I met in Queens Port. Apparently a tea maker and owns a home to the north.

Neutral:
Sorrel - Just met her, she seems pretty nice but she is the spawn of Roran so I need to be careful. Not sure what to think of her.
Aragion - A young man he met in the Crossroads. He seems a bit unsure of him but he has no reason for feeling such. Doesn't know of the familial link he has with him as of yet.
Murdoc - My higher up. Sadly I can't say I trust him, but I respect him to an extent.

Pities:

Unsure:
Alanna - You married a monster, you know he is a monster. you are not that little girl I once knew. I suppose it is high time I met this new you.

Wary:

Disliked:
Landir - I want to hate you, I really do. But I don't know your motives, and for that can only go on what is told of me. But you are still a monster. But I think you already know that..

Loathed:

| Skins |

Edmund 1.png Edmund 2.png Edmund 3.png

**Disclaimer**- I did not make any of the three outfits.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
| JOURNAL |

Entry 1

Sunderday, 30th of Truebirth 2260
Today was one hell of a day. The coronation for the new Queen was a mess. People were insulting her and acting out. Had that.. extremely quick knight not been there I fear what else would have happened. Apparently what had happened had disappointed the knight. And Azerport was declared not to be the holy lands of Rahas. The knight then quickly disappeared. Regardless I did as told and I soon after left, seeing no reason to remain for the festivities.
Later I returned to the inn to find what? Alanna riding a dragon. What the hell was she doing on that beast? It then flew off before I could do anything, not that I could do much. Then a group of people started arguing and a girl shot.. a man that was holding a baby in the head. The dragon returned to snatch the body up, then I just stood guard at the inn, protecting those inside. I do not know what has happened since..
Hopefully tomorrow will be.. a little lest crazy.
-Edmund Campion

Entry 2
Fireday, 2nd of Sporebloom, 2260
Last few days I have been busy. Yesterday I was assigned to guard the noble ball. It was interesting watching the nobility socialize. Only one person came to talk to me and that was the Queen, Sheila. She is very kind. Not much happened besides a few outbursts. Overall the ball seemed to went over perfectly. Though I think Alanna is most definitely in a relationship with that man from the dome. So best back off now.
Today was much more calm but still busy.. Sheila had an argument with a weird man, she can be quite fierce when she wants to be. Then there was that weird man, I need to keep a very close eye on him. Me and Sheila walked off later on and I told her how I felt about Marr and Azerport, I think she really appreciated my honesty. Then we just talked simply.. it was really nice..
-Edmund Campion

Entry 3
Sunderday, 7th of Sporebloom, 2260
Last few days have been rather uneventful. I have been traveling around outside of Azerport moving around in nature itself. Perhaps a trip to Traudel is in order. I miss being in the forests. Azerport just isn't quite like it. Perhaps go hunting for a few days. Yeah.. that sounds really nice. Pay some devotion to Theodra as well.
-Edmund Campion

Entry 4
Sunderday, 7th of Sporebloom, 2260
I start out by departing Azerport, I follow the road east headed to Twilight Falls. All I have with me is a backpack filled with dried meat, a few hunting knives, some fur, thick paper, a bit of string, and some flint. Along side that I have my unstrung bow on my back with a small quiver of arrows attached to my belt on my side. The weather is nice, perfect for a hunting trip.
Once I reached the docks in Twilight falls I followed the river south east. Not much to be said for the trip, at this point. Though it has been very relaxing. Moving alongside the river and watching the birds fly high above my head is nice.. I miss being out here.
A short time later I arrived at the edge of a forest, the trees were nice but they were nothing compared to the Eldnari. I walk in and I feel at home inside the forest. The sun blocked out by the leaves, the wind moving through the branches. I stopped for a few minutes just on the outskirts. Sat for a moment and began to string my bow. All the while admiring the place around me. Took a few bites of dried meat and continued my journey
I found some deer tracks nearby, I began to follow them but after a few minutes they disappeared and it began to rain. I moved under some dense foliage and decided to set up camp for the night as it was getting dark.
The rain made it difficult for me to find some suitable twigs and branches and such to build a nice fire. Took me nearly an hour and a half to gather what was needed. I returned to camp and set up the campfire, setting some nearby stones around the twigs to keep it from spreading. It took me about three tries to get the fire going but eventually I did. By this time I was exhausted and it was two dark to set up any snares. So I laid down and covered myself with some furs. My first day of hunting having been rather terrible. Hopefully this trend doesn’t keep up.
Waterday, 8th of Sporebloom, 2260
I woke up the next morning to the sun just rising over the horizon. I set up and ate a few pieces of meat as I watched the sun rise. The birds were singing peacefully above my head. For a few moments I didn’t have a care in the world…
I put out the fire and make sure I waited till it cooled down a little before I left the camp area. Grabbing my furs. I set out after restringing my bow. Hoping to get my first kill of the trip today.
It took me a little bit but after awhile I finally found some fresh tracks, looking to be boar tracks. I began to follow them south and quickly ran into the boar. Luckily for me the boar had not spotted me yet, I stayed behind a nearby tree and carefully began to notch an arrow. I fired but my arm caused the arrow to just lightly graze the top of his head. He began to run off and I gaze chase, trying to keep quiet. I managed to get another shot on him but only got him hit in the back. He charged off but I was much more careful now. The blood easily lead me to where he was headed. After a bit of tracking I ran into the boar again, laying in a nearby field, blood loss in it readily apparent but I still kept a distance while I notched another arrow. This one fired straight into his skull killing him instantly.
I walked over and spent a lengthy amount of time skinning and cutting the meat of the baor. Placing it in the thick paper I brought and placed the pieces into my burlap sac. It was only then that I noticed the wall nearby..
I walked around to find the abandoned city of Al’Bathor. Or so says a sign on a nearby directory. Seems no one has been here in years. I walked around to explore a bit. I headed up to the main building, then down into the depths of the town. Found a very old bloodstain deep down. My curiosity had been peaked so I wandered further..
I find what can only be described as a shrine, the red stone clearly represented the goddess Vermella.. Curious why blood was shed just outside the shrine. That's when I discovered a very large hole, leading down to a pit of lava.. This place is very interesting. I explored a bit more, went to the bottom but found little. I then left, going back up to continue my hunting trip.
Not much happened for the next while, it was rather peaceful. Not many signs of animals for awhile. I had to cross the river at one point, I throw my bag to the other side at the smallest point and swam across. Luckily nothing was damaged. I had to unstring and restring my bow though..
Heading east I ran into another settlement.. the statue of a Lion is the first thing to greet me into the area. Lots of.. redstone dust laying around, I began to explore it. Whilst traversing the ruins I fell, badly twisting my ankle. I had to pull myself up and move to the nearest comfortable spot.
I ended up making a small place for me to spend the night in inside a place called the “Wonders of Altera.” I suppose I will have to head back tomorrow morning.. Perhaps after exploring further if my ankle will allow.

-Edmund Campion

*The next page is ripped out.*

Entry 6
Fireday, 4th of Sunbright, 2260
It has been quite awhile since I wrote here, but I have finally returned to the Northern Kingdoms. It was a long journey to find Tybalt but sadly unsuccessful. He is better at covering his tracks than I thought. Though it is nice to be back to some place familiar. With the thought of the gods leaving our realm I felt the need to seek Tybalt out and inform him of such. I want to return to Azerport but I am unsure this is the right time to do so. I have been gone awhile and I doubt I would be welcomed back with open arms again. Plus I am not sure I am ready to see her again..
So for now I wait for the moment where I have the strength to return there. And face what ever punishment I get for leaving without warning as I did. Hopefully she has mercy on me. For I did not desert them, it was a split second decision. But sadly I have no way to prove I was out seeking Tybalt. So for now.. I wait to see what I can find out has happened in my absence. Have the gods left already, what has happened to the Crossroads without the divine protectors.. So many questions left unanswered.
-Edmund Campion.

Entry 7
Blessday, 10th of Mistset, 2260

Something is wrong, the world around me turned upside down I don't even know what is going on anymore. I woke up after the coronation. Yet, I don't remember if I went or not. I woke up in a drunken haze with my armor at the bed side. I need to talk to Tybalt..
I then saw Sheila by the -
*The rest of the page is filled with scratches and is partially ripped out.
At the bottom of the page is written.*
I will not be like him. I will not let this family tear me down too. I am better than them.
-Edmund Campion.

Entry 8
Sunderday, 3rd of Fogwater 2260
I spend most of my time clearing the wreckage of Queen's Port now.. Need something to keep my mind clear. Can't let my mind start to stray, it isn't safe. My duties as Legionnaire have kept me rather busy lately. But I am still a little wary of battle, I am not sure I could hold my own in an actual battle. I need to train more.
But my new duties in Queen's Port keep me busy too. It is my task to clear it and rebuild as I will lead it once it is finished. A lot on my plate but that is how I like it.. Who ever did this to this town must have been a monster.. all these ashes and bones.. all these people.. I wont let it happen here again.. ever. I found some interesting items in the ruins. An Idol to "the Family of Death" and a engraved bow.. I may try to destroy that damned idol but I may just keep the bow.
I like being busy. Though I think I should take a break eventually.. maybe go out and meet new people. All this time spent alone can't be good for me. It can't.. No, have to keep my mind clear. Time to keep carrying on.
-Edmund Campion.

Entry 9
Throneday, 16th of Fogwater, 2260
Met a couple exploring Queens Port today, seems they live north. They seem the
friendly sort. Glad to have neighbors that are willing are so helpful. We talked for awhile about various things going on in the world. Seems it is a shared concern about the inquisition..

The woman promises to being some tea down for the inn, maybe that will spark up some business seeing as we will actually have something decent to drink. The man promises to bring a book of history down he learned recently, will be a nice addition to my collection and I can place it in the library upon finishing.. In all it was a good day.
I have decided I need to take some time away from building. I am going to head south and meet some people, go to Azerport and find out what is going on. I have stayed in seclusion for awhile and I think it is time to resume my life.. maybe make a better one, instead of waiting for one to come to me.
-Edmund Campion

Entry 10
Fireday, 25th of Fogwater, 2260
The noble ball was today.. Met a few people and spoke with old friends. I have to say though, attending the ball as a guest rather than a guard is much different.. Not sure I can say I enjoy it this way but I am not the noble type. Never was.. Had to leave the ball room.. not much reason for me to dance...
Azure and Sheila were there, spoke to both briefly. Sheila seemed distant.. though I suppose I did too. wonder why she was though, last ball she seemed to be having the time of her life. What was different this time?
Best thing about the ball was Allindra, she looked so pretty.. but by the end of the night she was crying. Apparently she overheard the grown-ups talking about a siege on Azerport.. Who talks about that in front of a child? I helped calm her down and take her home. I just hope she believes my words..
-Edmund Campion

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updates to relations and journal entries- Spoilers are being really weird. I am not sure what i am doing wrong :/
EDIT: I fixed it- I have no bloody clue how, but I fixed it. :p

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Changed the reference picture because the old one was being used by another player.
Also added a few more pictures that I feel are close to what Edmund looks like. Plus found a great reference for the scars on his arms.
Still looking for that perfect reference picture-

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Thanks to the most amazing @Niah I have found a reference character for Edmund- It is perfect.
*Throws in all the pictures and gifs*
richardtrans.png tumblr_m0znjwjEjD1qmb224o1_500.gif richard.jpgtumblr_mgizt7MyEj1s39bkho1_500.gif

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
A few updates here and there, I am finally getting the hold of this character. A few things have been updated in key Information section and Physiology. Plus new relations.